Semi-trucks are invaluable in Lubbock and throughout Texas, but our firm sees the fallout when trucking companies, truck manufacturers, and truck drivers are negligent. Victims in Lubbock pay the price in the form of injuries, medical bills, lost income, and even lost loved ones.
Let a Lubbock semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins seek justice for you. Our personal injury team will seek fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and all other damages from your accident in Lubbock.
Compelling Reasons to Hire Your Lubbock Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins
If there’s one decision you need to get right, it is which lawyer to hire for your truck accident case in Lubbock. Tens, hundreds, or even millions of dollars could be at stake, depending on your circumstances. Getting the money you deserve could allow you to recover fully and regain normalcy.
Truck accident victims in Lubbock hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins to lead their cases because:
- Our brand carries weight throughout Texas, including Lubbock: The Loncar Lyon Jenkins team has served clients throughout Texas since 1988. Lubbock has always been a priority for our firm.
- Our attorneys are capable, caring, and relentless: We will provide the lawyer who we believe is most suited to win your case. Each of our attorneys are dedicated and competitive. They want to win and will work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- We have the financial resources to handle your case: Our firm’s size allows us to spend freely on our clients’ cases. Expenses will not be a barrier when building your case. Whether we’re hiring experts, reconstructing your accident, or developing other features of your case, you’ll have our firm’s total financial support.
- Truck accident cases are familiar territory: We’ve handled many truck accident cases and won many truck accident cases. Experience matters in semi-truck accident cases, so trust an experienced law firm.
When you hire an unestablished law firm, you take a risk. Loncar Lyon Jenkins is a known quantity offering reliable attorneys, familiarity with Lubbock, relevant experience, and total financial support for your case.
We’re Ready for the Unique Challenges of Your Truck Accident Case in Lubbock
Lubbock remains a critical juncture for the oil industry in Texas. It is also a college town with a large population to serve. Semi-trucks bring critical goods in and out of Lubbock, many times carrying hazardous cargo. When these vehicles are involved in collisions, complicated cases result.
Truck accidents cases can be challenging because:
- Trucking companies often have crucial evidence in their possession, and we’ll need to get that evidence from them.
- Trucks are complex vehicles (especially when carrying hazardous cargo like oil), and diagnosing the cause of an accident can be difficult.
- Truck accidents often involve serious injuries (as the Insurance National Safety Council explains), which require high-value settlements and judgments.
Whenever significant compensation is at stake, liable parties fight to avoid paying. This alone makes truck accidents in Lubbock a challenge.
Your Lubbock semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins embraces these challenges with open arms. We intend to get the compensation you deserve, no matter how difficult the road to your financial recovery is.
For a free legal consultation with a Semi-Truck Accidents lawyer serving Lubbock, call 877-239-4878
What Damages Should I Expect from a Semi-Truck Accident Case in Lubbock?
We evaluate damages by the case, as no two clients have the same story. Common truck accident damages we see are:
Truck accidents are associated with serious injuries, which are associated with costly medical bills. Your lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will demand that liable parties pay for all your accident-related medical bills.
If you need physical rehabilitation, we’ll include the cost of rehab in your case.
Pain and Suffering (and Treatment Costs)
Our injured clients often suffer multiple types of pain and suffering, including:
- Acute pain
- Chronic (long-term) pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Impaired quality of life
- Sleep problems
Civil courts in Texas allow us to seek compensation for these damages. Our team uses reliable formulas to calculate these non-economic forms of harm.
If you undergo counseling, take medication, or receive other treatments for pain and suffering, we’ll include the cost of treatment in your lawsuit.
Professional Damages (Led by Lost Income)
Professional damages among truck accident victims may include:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- Missed promotion opportunities
- Diminished earning power
- Lost professional fulfillment
- Lost benefits
When a truck accident victim can’t make a living or progress in their career, they deserve compensation to cover professional damages.
We’ll seek compensation for vehicle repairs (or replacement of a totaled vehicle), replacement of a cell phone, clothing, or other damaged property, and temporary transportation while you’re without your vehicle.
Wrongful Death-Related Damages
We offer our sympathies if you’ve lost a loved one to a fatal truck accident in Lubbock. Our team will pursue justice in the name of your fallen loved one and may seek wrongful death compensation for:
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Pain and suffering
- Any other damages you face
No matter how dire circumstances may seem, Loncar Lyon Jenkins aims to deliver relief. Financial recovery may be what you need and deserve to move in the right direction.
Lubbock Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Services Your Lubbock Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins Will Perform
Our Lubbock team is a full-service law firm, and we will:
- Secure evidence of liable parties’ negligence
- Document your damages
- Calculate a fair settlement value
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Complete all case-related communications and paperwork
- Take your case to trial (if necessary)
We do it all for our truck accident clients in Lubbock.
Contact our Lubbock Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys today
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation
There is no time to wait following a truck accident in Lubbock. Important evidence may soon become unavailable, and we could face a strict filing deadline for your case.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation. A dedicated semi-truck accident lawyer can start your case as soon as possible, and the first step is calling our team.