You may face medical costs, an inability to work (and earn), pain and suffering, and other damages because of a rear-end collision. A lawyer will seek financial coverage for your losses.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins fights for victims of motor vehicle accidents throughout Texas. A McAllen rear-end collisions lawyer from our firm will review your case today.
Should You Hire a Rear-End Collisions Attorney?
Hiring an attorney after being rear-ended can have several benefits. Your choice to hire a lawyer—and our firm in particular—may:
- Allow you to avoid the stress and challenges of a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Allow you to focus on your physical and psychological recovery
- Protect you from further injury
- Prevent any violations of your rights
- Result in a financial recovery for you
Accident victims hire rear-end collisions attorneys when they cannot, or do not want to, handle their cases on their own.
Why Hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
We are a proven firm with a team of capable attorneys. Our clients know that we will seek the maximum recovery for them. With deep roots in Texas, our firm knows the local laws, deadlines, and insurance practices.
Our firm promises:
- To use all available resources in service of your case
- To maintain regular contact, responding quickly to your calls and emails
- To protect you from unwanted contact by insurance companies and attorneys
- To do everything in our power to win your case
There is no need to risk your health and financial recovery by representing yourself. Instead, call in the Strong Arm—let us handle your case from start to finish.
For a free legal consultation with a Rear-End Collisions lawyer serving McAllen, call 877-239-4878
We Will Seek Coverage for All of Your Rear-End Car Accident-Related Losses
We will investigate your rear-end crash. As we do, we will create an in-depth record of your damages. Many or all of these damages may entitle you to compensation. Recoverable damages in a rear-end accident case may include:
- Medical expenses: Any medical care you require for your injuries may be a recoverable expense. Liable parties may also cover rehabilitation for your injuries.
- Lost income: In addition to lost wages, you may get coverage for lost performance bonuses, lost retirement benefits, and other sources of lost income.
- Lost earning power: Injuries may cause you to reduce your working hours, change jobs, or make other income-limiting moves. In addition, you may receive the monetary difference between your pre-accident and post-accident earning power.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering is a recoverable damage in personal injury lawsuits—this is one difference between lawsuits and insurance claims. We will seek coverage for your pain and suffering and treatment for pain and suffering.
- Repair or replacement of property: Damage to your vehicle and other personal property may warrant financial compensation.
Many of these damages will pertain to a wrongful death claim. You may also have significant grief, funeral expenses, and other losses if you have lost a loved one. A rear-end collisions attorney from our firm will seek an appropriate settlement or judgment. Your accident in McAllen demands justice. We can help.
McAllen Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
The Cause of Your Rear-End Accident Will Determine Liability
We identify all liable parties for our clients. For example, the rear-ending driver is generally at-fault in rear-end collisions—there are exceptions, though.
Potential defendants in a rear-end collision case include:
- The City of McAllen: Cities in Texas may be responsible for dangerous road conditions. Damaged roads, dangerously positioned work crews, downed stop signs, defective traffic lights, and weather-related hazards may all be the responsibility of McAllen’s governing body.
- A vehicle or parts manufacturer: Manufacturers may be liable for defects in their products. This includes defects that cause a rear-end collision.
- A pedestrian: A pedestrian who contributes to a rear-end collision may be liable for resulting damages.
- An automotive professional: Mechanics and others who provide faulty products or services may contribute to a rear-end collision in McAllen. They may be legally responsible for their negligence.
We generally use negligence as a barometer for liability. For example, if a party acted unreasonably and caused harm, they may be negligent.
A Rear-End Accident Lawyer Will Handle All Aspects of Your Case
Determining liability is one of many steps we will perform for you. Our team will also:
- Gather evidence of your rear-end collision
- Obtain proof of your damages
- Determine the monetary cost of your damages
- Draft and file all case-related paperwork
- Hire any experts who will help your case
- Communicate with insurance companies and other attorneys (as necessary)
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial, if we must
We generally seek settlements for our clients. Therefore, it is worth exploring whether liable parties will agree to a fair settlement. If they will not, then we will take your case to trial.
Contact our McAllen Rear-End Collisions Attorneys today
Injuries From a Rear-End Accident Can Have Lifelong Consequences
Rear-end collisions can cause serious injuries. As Mayo Clinic explains, whiplash is an injury specifically associated with rear-end collisions. You may have a limited window to seek compensation for injuries and related losses. Our firm will ensure that any settlement or judgment you receive is thorough.
We will ensure fair coverage for you by:
- Working with your doctors, who can explain the nature of your injuries, your likelihood of recovery, what treatments you may require, and how long recovery may take
- Working with experts in fields related to your case
- Considering not only your current damages but your future damages as well
- Using proven methods to calculate your losses
- Using our firm’s checks and balances to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of your case
Our law firm represents several thousands of clients each year. This experience is invaluable. We will handle your case the right way and fight hard for the best possible outcome.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Rear-End Collision Lawyers are Ready to Get Started on Your Case Today
Rear-end collisions are not always as straightforward as they seem. Chain reactions, dangerous conditions, and other circumstances can complicate liability. First, Loncar Lyon Jenkins will make sense of your case. We will then seek the compensation you deserve.
Do not wait to take legal action. A rear-end collisions lawyer in McAllen may have a limited time to file your case. Call us today for your free consultation.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form