The injuries you suffer in a collision between your motorcycle and a larger vehicle can have a devastating effect on you – physically and financially. Your health care team can help you recover from the physical impact of a motorcycle accident. A McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer with our firm can help you recover from the crash’s financial impact, such as medical bills you have and lost income.
As soon as you receive treatment for your injuries, you can contact a member of our personal injury team so we can review your legal options with you during an initial consultation. We can help you determine the accident’s cause and then file an insurance claim or lawsuit for financial recovery against the at-fault driver. The Loncar Lyon Jenkins team is ready to help you go after compensation. You can call us today to get started.
Our McAllen Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help You Seek Fair Compensation From a Negligent Driver
After you or a family member get hurt in a motorcycle crash, you can pursue financial compensation from the driver who caused the accident. However, this process might be too much for you while healing from your accident injuries.
Our team can help you take legal action and take care of the following duties:
- Determining the cause of the accident in McAllen, TX
- Identifying the at-fault driver and their insurance company
- Obtaining and completing insurance paperwork
- Preparing a comprehensive case for compensation
- Keeping you informed about the progress of your case
- Ensuring your claim meets the statute of limitations
- Identifying, locating, and interviewing motorcycle accident witnesses
- Reviewing crash reports and medical records
- Evaluating employment records to calculate lost income
Do you know the steps you should take to seek financial compensation after a motorcycle accident? When you become our client, we will use our knowledge and experience to take on your case and seek the most favorable outcome for you.
We Can Prove the Liable Party Was Negligent
Proving negligence is a major aspect of a personal injury case. This involves several steps, including:
- Proving the at-fault party had a duty of care to keep you safe while on the road.
- Proving the party violated their duty.
- Proving they committed a traffic violation that caused or led to the accident.
- Proving the accident caused you to suffer losses that you can seek compensation for.
Getting financial compensation after a motorcycle accident can be a tedious process for motorcycle riders. You are not alone in your fight for compensation, though. When you are ready to hold the at-driver financially responsible for the injuries they caused, we can stand with you.
Our Motorcycle Injury Lawyers Will Explore All Your Legal Options
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we believe you and your family should receive the compensation you are entitled to for a personal injury claim or lawsuit. We will work hard to build your compensation case and ensure that we seek recovery for every loss suffered.
A motorcycle accident can lead to a host of expenses. Our team will ensure all your losses are included in settlement negotiations.
Your case could have changed your entire life. We are not ignorant of this. Our legal team fights for our injured clients and seeks fair damages for them. Let us do the same for you. The following parties could be liable for your losses:
- A distracted driver
- An impaired driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- A negligent truck driver
- A trucking company
- A truck parts manufacturer
- A passenger car operator
- A municipality
- A repairperson or shop
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accidents lawyer serving McAllen, call 877-239-4878
If You Hire Our McAllen Personal Injury Lawyers to Represent You
You should know how our team operates and how we interact with clients. Not only do we offer free consultations to all prospective clients, but we also do not get paid unless you do. We operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we get started as soon as you sign the contract. Your lawyer does not make their clients pay up front or by the hour for their services.
We do this because we know how much stress you are likely under, especially when it comes to finances. Motorcycle accident injuries can complicate someone’s life. If your accident caused severe injuries or loss of life, however, you could be under even more pressure.
We Will Commit Our Resources and Abilities to Achieve Your Success
Our team can take this pressure off you and offer professional legal representation, as we have done for these satisfied clients:
- “I can’t say anything negative … They communicate, they are so easy to talk to, and have no problem explaining anything (legal jargon can be confusing) … Happy with my outcome, the team, and the fact that it is finally over.” – Erica T., McAllen
- “I like the professionalism… Very good lawyer and very determined in clients well-being and there needs.” – Rosalva V., McAllen
- “Great lawyers, have helped me and my family more than once, when you need someone to fight for what you deserve they are the ones you need to call. They turned a bad experience into a blessing for us.” Yessica A.
McAllen Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
The Economic Impact of a McAllen Motorcycle Accident Could Entitle You to an Award
Motorcycle accidents can also add an economic burden to you and your family if you do not pursue the at-fault driver for your medical expenses. In addition to medical care, you might also be able to recover many of the following expenses from the at-fault driver with a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit:
- The income you cannot earn when injuries prevent you from working.
- Pain and suffering and mental anguish from your involvement in an accident.
- Physical disfigurement and lasting physical disabilities from the accident
- The cost of repairing or replacing your damaged or totaled motorcycle (property damage).
- Loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish, or emotional trauma suffered after the accident.
- Loss of consortium if the accident affects your relationship with your spouse or partner.
Do not allow the economic impact of a motorcycle accident in McAllen to wreak financial havoc on you and your family. Our lawyers can help you navigate the filing process that will allow you to collect the monetary award you are entitled to. You deserve maximum compensation, and that’s what we will seek on your behalf.
Contact our McAllen Motorcycle Accident Attorneys today
Motorcycle Accidents in McAllen Can Be Deadly and Costly
Motorcyclists and their passengers are at an increased risk of injuries and fatalities when compared to vehicle drivers and passengers. This is because the motorcyclist’s body is fully exposed to the impact of a collision.
Driver behavior of drugs and alcohol and speeding cause many fatal accidents. If you believe driver behavior played a role in the accident that caused your injuries, our team will work hard to help you prove it.
We Can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for You
If you are preparing a case against a driver who collided with your motorcycle, our wrongful death lawyers are here to help. We also help family members who have lost a loved one in a deadly motorcycle accident in the McAllen, TX, area.
We can work to hold the responsible parties accountable for the loss of your loved one. You should be able to grieve and spend time with those close to you. Do not concern yourself with legal issues and paperwork; let us handle that part.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Importance of Deadlines in Your McAllen Motorcycle Accident Case
In Texas, you generally have a two-year time limit after a motorcycle accident to settle your compensation lawsuit under Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.
Most personal injury lawsuits settle when parties agree to a financial settlement. When this happens, this helps both sides avoid the costly process of going to trial. The insurance company representing the at-fault driver will offer you a specific amount of money to settle your case. Once you agree to accept a settlement in exchange for going to court, you can’t seek any further compensation.
That makes accurately valuing your compensation claim an important part of settlement negotiations. You should not have any out-of-pocket expenses for an accident someone else caused. Our team will carefully assess your total losses from the motorcycle accident to ensure the insurance company doesn’t undervalue your compensation claim. We can review any potential settlement offers you receive from an insurer to help you avoid accepting an award that falls short of your post-accident needs.
Call in the Strong Arm to Get Recovery Assistance From Our McAllen Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
You or a loved one could have been injured, or a loved one could have passed in a motorcycle collision. You could be entitled to have your accident-related expenses covered by the at-fault driver in any of these cases. Do not hesitate to pursue financial compensation with assistance from our McAllen lawyers.
Our client intake team is ready to review your claim and help you get started on the road to financial compensation. Call us to speak to a Loncar Lyon Jenkins team member today.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form