Construction is in the fiber of Pasadena—hardworking construction professionals play a key role in creating most buildings and structures that you see. When one of those workers suffers an injury, they deserve dignity and fair compensation.
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a construction accident, a Pasadena construction accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can seek the compensation you deserve. You can talk with a team member today about your accident. If we take your case, you won’t have to pay us any attorney’s fees up front. We are a contingency firm, so we get paid only if we recover an award for you.
Recoverable Damages in a Pasadena Construction Accident Lawsuit
Construction accident injuries can be catastrophic. If you file a lawsuit related to your Pasadena construction accident, then you could receive compensation for your losses. Recoverable damages in a lawsuit scenario may include:
- All medical care
- All lost income
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Other construction accident damages
You are not alone during this challenging time. Loncar Lyon Jenkins is ready and willing to help. Our lawyer handling construction accidents in Pasadena will assess all your damages and establish a dollar amount for your case.
For a free legal consultation with a Construction Accidents lawyer serving Pasadena, call 877-239-4878
How Loncar Lyon Jenkins Can Help With Your Construction Accident Case
Whatever route to possible compensation you pursue, Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help. Our attorneys have experience handling construction accident cases of all kinds. We can help you:
Fight False Claims Against You
Those who you sue against may try to avoid paying you by:
- Claiming your injury occurred while you were engaged in horseplay or other non-work-related activity
- Claiming you were under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident
- Claiming that you injured yourself intentionally
- Making other baseless claims that undermine your case for compensation
We may be able to disprove any such claims with evidence and witness testimony.
Complete Your Construction Accident Lawsuit
If a lawsuit is necessary in your Pasadena construction accident case, we’ll oversee this process as well. We may file a lawsuit if a third party is responsible for your construction accident or if your employer does not have applicable insurance coverage.
We may be able to settle your case without ever filing a lawsuit. Or, if we do file a lawsuit, we may settle before we have to go to court.
Protect Your Rights So That You Can Recover in Peace
Protecting your rights is one of our primary priorities. Nobody will take advantage of you while you’re our client. When you call in the Strong Arm for your case, you get the protection of our entire firm.
Pasadena Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Our Texas Law Firm Handles Various Kinds of Pasadena Construction Accidents
When construction accidents happen in Pasadena, we will consider all options for seeking compensation. We know that each case is different, so we will create a legal strategy for your unique circumstances.
Types of Construction Accidents That May Entitle You to Compensation
The specifics of your construction accident may be a crucial topic in your case. Insurers, your employer, or liable third parties may claim that you caused or contributed to your injuries. We will need to investigate your accident to determine how it happened.
Per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), falls are the leading cause of construction accidents, but they are hardly the only cause. Our firm handles various types of construction accident cases, including those involving:
- Items falling on top of workers
- Accidents involving heavy machinery
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Collapse of scaffolding, trenches, or other areas of a construction site
Whatever the nature of your construction accident, our team is ready to seek justice for you.
Contact our Pasadena Construction Accident Attorneys today
Why Should Pasadena Construction Accident Victims Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
When construction accident victims need help, they turn to the Strong Arm. Our attorneys have relevant experience, will not settle until your case is resolved, and will be available when you need to contact us.
Just consider what past clients say about our team:
- “I was exceptionally impressed with the legal services I received from Loncar Lyon Jenkins. After my accident I had relatively no idea what to do or what my options were. It was nice to have a legal team familiar with the process and how to approach all aspects of the claim. I was referred to capable and competent medical services and received great treatment everywhere.” – John, former client
- “Our representative at Loncar Lyon Jenkins was attentive, responsive, and genuinely cared about the outcome of our case. Thank you for the great service and ease in dealing with this case.” – Jeffrey, former client
- “My experience from start to finish was nothing but great. My attorney was a key person in my case, she was very thoughtful, helpful and helped me get what I needed. I would definitely recommend them for all your legal needs!” – Linda, former client
These benefits await when you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins for your construction accident case in Pasadena.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What to Do After a Construction Accident in Pasadena
It is important that you act quickly and carefully after your construction accident in Pasadena. Your first move may be to hire an attorney who can help you with critical steps like:
- Getting medical care: We generally advise that, before you do anything else, you visit a clinic, emergency room, or your doctor for a medical assessment. These parties can give you a physical exam, identifying any injuries that have occurred. If you wait too long to get medical care, your employer, insurance companies, or other liable parties may claim your construction accident did not cause your injuries.
- Notifying certain parties of your injuries: If you have not done so already, you may need to notify your employer of your work-related injuries. Other parties may also need to hear about your injuries, and we can help you file all necessary reports.
- Remaining silent: After a construction accident, one of the worst things you can do is speak too much. Saying the wrong sentence may harm your case for compensation. As your attorneys, we can handle conversations with insurers, your employer, and others. We will only have you make statements when it is absolutely necessary.
We may take other steps to pursue the compensation you deserve. Let us evaluate your case, and then we will proceed appropriately.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today About Your Construction Accident in Pasadena
You will not pay any upfront costs or fees when you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins. Our attorneys work on contingency. This means you’ll never pay for anything out of your own pocket, including our representation. We will receive a fee only if we win your case, and it will come from your settlement or judgment.
Don’t wait to call our team, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows you two years from the accident date to file your case. This time can expire faster than you realize. Our Pasadena construction accident lawyer will work diligently to file your case on time. Call us today for a free consultation about your construction accident case.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form