If your accident was caused by another party failing to obey a traffic signal, you could have legal options available to you. A Plano failure to obey traffic signals accident lawyer can help you seek compensation for your collision-related losses.
The Strong Arm at Loncar Lyon Jenkins has been advocating for people in Texas since 1988. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, and we are determined to resolve your case.
Potential Compensation You Can Seek in Your Car Accident Case
If you are suffering in any way following an accident, remember that you have legal options available to you. Some types of recoverable damages in your case could include:
If you needed medical treatment to address your condition, the following can be included in your case:
- Ambulance costs
- Doctors’ visits
- Physical therapy
- In-home assistance
- Residency in a long-term care facility
If your accident and subsequent injuries caused you to miss time from work, you could receive financial recovery for the following:
- Employee benefits
Property Damage Expenses
The accident could have damaged or totaled your vehicle. Our team will determine the value of all necessary repairs and take into account your car’s diminished resell value.
In addition to recovering compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and property damage costs, you could also receive financial recovery for:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Impaired quality of life
Deciding whether or not to pursue legal action can be difficult, especially during this already stressful time. Regardless of whether or not you ultimately decide to take action, it may be helpful to review the details of your case with legal professionals.
A Plano failure to obey traffic signals accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins is available to help.
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Lawyer from Our Firm
Because every case is different, speaking with our team could help you better understand if compensation is available in your situation. If you were the victim of an accident, there are many ways in which hiring a lawyer could be beneficial.
Some reasons to consider partnering with our team include:
- If you are unfamiliar with the legal process, having a lawyer on your side to answer questions and explain each step can put you at ease during this difficult and stressful chapter in your life.
- We can assist with the tedious paperwork that can be confusing to understand.
- Having legal representation can help you understand the value of your non-economic damages, like pain and suffering.
- We can prevent the insurance company from trying to take advantage of you.
Filing a claim can be intimidating and stressful but remember that you do not have to do it alone. Loncar Lyon Jenkins can handle all of the legal legwork that is required to bring your case to completion.
Liability and Third-Party Involvement in Your Accident
There are many ways in which a third party could have played a role in your accident. If a negligent driver ran a stop signal, or if an impaired driver was illegally operating a vehicle, for example, you could have grounds for a claim.
In addition to failing to obey a traffic signal, some other reasons for your collision may include:
- Failing to yield to the right-of-way
- Distracted driving
- Road rage
- Drowsy driving
- Inexperience driving
- Reckless driving
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 2 million people are injured from vehicle accidents daily in the United States. If you were the victim of an accident you are not alone, and if you believe a third party caused your accident in any way, you can take legal action.
Effects of the Accident on Your Life that You Can Include in Your Claim
Even a minor accident can be a burden for you and your loved ones. Some ways you could be suffering from your accident may include:
- Physical Injuries: Bruises, scrapes, broken bones, dislocations, and burns are common in accidents. You may even be suffering more serious and long-term injuries that could require therapy or multiple trips to the doctor.
- Emotional Suffering: Some victims of accidents also experience emotional trauma such as fear of driving, depression, or even Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD).
- Financial Difficulties: Your financial well-being may also be at risk with expensive medical bills, a lost vehicle or property, and more.
- Inability To Work: Your accident may have affected your ability to work, which can add to the financial hardship you may already be experiencing. Serious accidents can even affect your ability to earn wages in the future.
Call the Attorneys on Our Team Today to Learn More About Your Case’s Value
The team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins, along with your Plano failure to obey traffic signals accident lawyer, is here for you as you recover. You do not deserve to be suffering from an accident caused by a third party.
To begin your path to recovering the compensation owed to you, call for a free, no-obligation case review. You could have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit, so pick up the phone before it is too late.