Property owners must keep those who enter their premises safe—or at least provide fair warning. If a property owner failed in this duty and you suffered harm as a result, you may get compensation for damages.
A Sugar Land premises liability lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you seek coverage for pain and suffering, medical care, and any other losses you suffer. We won’t stop fighting until we resolve your case.
Hiring a Premises Liability Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins Means Protecting Yourself
Our personal injury lawyers have several duties towards those we represent in Sugar Land:
- Protecting their rights
- Seeking fair compensation for their losses
- Handling the stress and responsibility of the legal process, allowing the client to focus on their health
When you hire us for your premises liability case, we’ll fulfill these duties for you. If you don’t hire an attorney for your case, you may:
- Expose yourself to stress that worsens your injuries
- Have to learn about the legal process, if you are not familiar already
- Have nobody to protect your rights, aside from yourself
- Have to pay out of your pocket to complete your lawsuit or insurance claim
Hiring Loncar Lyon Jenkins takes care of these issues. We pay all case-related costs, handle all responsibilities (and spare you stress), and defend your rights. Call in the Strong Arm to lead your lawsuit or insurance claim.
We Never Compromise on Client Service
Our firm focuses on what we can control. While premises liability cases throw many unforeseen variables our way, we can control the level of legal service you receive. Our team will do everything in our power to satisfy you, including:
- Providing you direct options for contacting your attorney, including their phone number
- Ensuring you receive adequate medical care
- Updating you about your case’s progress
- Accommodating any special requests you have for us
Compassion is central to everything we do. We understand what victims of injuries and wrongful deaths go through, and we’re here to make your life easier.
For a free legal consultation with a Premises Liability lawyer serving Sugar Land, call 877-239-4878
Recoverable Damages Your Lawyer Will Pursue for You in Sugar Land
Each client who contacts our firm has a unique story of financial hardship, pain and suffering, and other damages. We evaluate each case individually, determining if you have losses such as:
- Professional changes: Injuries often cause a decline in income, complete loss of wages, lost professional status, lost productivity, and other damages. Because your professional status directly affects your financial status, such professional changes can be devastating.
- Pain and suffering: If you’ve sustained injuries, you’ve likely also experienced pain and suffering. Consequences may include lost sleep, physical pain, emotional hardship, depression, and other harmful outcomes.
- Medical costs: If your injuries require any medical diagnosis, treatment, or rehabilitation, you will face a financial cost. We will seek coverage of such medical costs as part of your premises liability case.
- Wrongful death: If an event on a dangerous premises caused your loved one’s passing, you may have grounds for a wrongful death claim. Recoverable damages may include pain and suffering, medical care, funeral expenses, loss of consortium, and other losses.
The person who values your losses must know what they’re doing. A miscalculation of your damages could have catastrophic results. You may find that, down the line, you don’t have the compensation you need to cover expenses.
Our Sugar Land premises liability lawyers have ample experience calculating all forms of damages. We’ll determine an accurate cost of your losses.
What Is a Premises Liability Case Worth?
Each premises liability case has a unique value. As your attorneys, we’ll determine your case’s value. Several factors can affect the value of a case, including:
- Your share of liability for your damages
- The types of injuries you’ve suffered
- How severely your damages have affected your life
- The financial cost of your damages
We will consider many other factors. Ultimately, we want to ensure you have enough financial coverage for any losses that could occur in the future.
Sugar Land Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Services We Will Provide for Your Sugar Land Premises Liability Case
We don’t play games when it comes to premises liability cases. Our team will show urgency in pursuing a favorable financial outcome for you.
Your Sugar Land premises liability attorney can complete every step your case requires, including:
- Gathering all relevant facts about your premises liability incident
- Identifying any acts or failures that made a specific premises dangerous
- Determining if certain acts or failures qualify as negligence
- Naming liable parties in your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Engaging in settlement negotiations with liable parties’ representatives
- Handling all case-related paperwork
- Overseeing case strategy
- Completing a trial, if necessary
Each case presents a new set of challenges and circumstances. Throughout your case, we will make the decisions that we believe are best for you. We will involve you in all major case decisions, so you’ll always know where your lawsuit or claim stands.
Who Can File a Premises Liability Case?
Those who’ve suffered harm because of a dangerous premises may generally take legal action. So long as the dangerous property was not yours, you may have grounds for a case.
We generally handle premises liability cases involving:
- Personal injuries
- Wrongful death
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 33.001 details Texas’ proportionate responsibility law. These laws allow you to seek compensation as long as you’re responsible for 50% or less of a harmful event.
We will explain all statutes that you should be aware of and can lead any premises liability case you choose to pursue.
Contact our Sugar Land Premises Liability Attorneys today
If You don’t Seek Your Premises Liability Case Now, You May Regret It Later
You generally have two years to file a premises liability case in Texas, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.
Should you allow this period to lapse without taking legal action, you may lose your chance to recover compensation. At the very least, it is generally worth exploring the possibility of bringing a lawsuit or insurance claim.
Injuries can be far worse than they first appear. It may be wise to consider a case now, rather than face out-of-pocket costs in the future.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today to Discuss Your Case
We provide free consultations, so there is no obligation in speaking with our team. You can discuss bringing a premises liability case and then make up your mind. Our team will answer all your questions and address your concerns.
A Sugar Land premises liability lawyer is ready to help you now. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form