Moving forward from a brain injury can cause struggles you never imagined. Performing regular tasks can prove insurmountable. Even remembering basic information could pose a challenge. As you adapt to your new life, you may wonder if you have legal options. Here’s some good news: you do.
If another party’s negligence caused your brain injury, a Texas brain injuries lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can advocate for you. We can file a claim against the negligent party and seek recovery for your medical bills, lost income, and future injury-related expenses. Regardless of how the accident occurred, you deserve justice.
How We Seek Financial Recovery After a Brain Injury in Texas
After suffering a brain injury due to another party’s negligence, you could benefit from strong legal representation. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our Texas brain injury lawyers can provide that for you. We take the necessary steps to help you move forward with a claim against the responsible party.
To help you through the personal injury claims process, we will:
- Investigate the accident. During the investigation, we can collect critical evidence to prove who and what caused your injury. Supporting evidence can include the police report and your medical records.
- Manage case-related communications. The insurance company could reach out to you directly, asking for a recorded statement. The other party may hire a lawyer, who may intimidate you into dropping the matter. We can handle all communications with these entities, so you don’t have to.
- Calculate your losses. We do this by adding up your bills, invoices, and receipts.
- File your insurance claim. Through a demand letter, we can include evidence of your losses and illustrate the details of the accident.
- Negotiate with the liable insurance company. If the liable party doesn’t agree to the terms of the demand letter, we can negotiate. During negotiations, we can present a strong case using evidence, third-party testimony, and our knowledge of state law.
Our goal during negotiations includes coming to a fair settlement agreement. However, we’re not afraid of filing a lawsuit if the other party doesn’t make a fair offer. Throughout litigation, we can represent you and allow a jury to decide how much compensation you need.
We Have Helped Many Past Injury Victims Recover Damages in Texas
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we strive to provide quality legal representation. Therefore, when you choose us to represent you through the claims process, you can expect us to go above and beyond. Because of the strong legal care we have provided, past clients have the following to say about our firm:
- “Loncar Lyon Jenkins have done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided throughout my 2 ½ years was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile Connie Abel.” – Jonathan Rayos
- “From the initial consultation to the end of case process, the team helped me and understood the situation. They quickly assisted by resolving my case within a allowable timeframe. They kept me informed of every step in the process and grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help and everything you do.” – Dora Galvan-Contreras
For a free legal consultation with a Brain Injuries lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
What Damages Could I Recover for My Traumatic Brain Injury in Texas?
Our top priority at Loncar Lyon Jenkins includes helping you reach a fair settlement from the liable party. Yet, to accomplish this, we must identify your damages and prove their values. Your compensable losses depend on your specific circumstances and may include:
- Medical bills: The costs of surgeries, hospitalizations, or ongoing medical care
- Lost income: Including lost tips, bonuses, benefits, and commissions
- Out-of-pocket costs. Examples include transportation arrangements, property damage costs, childcare expenses, and in-home services
- Non-economic damages. Pain and suffering, inconvenience, disability, scarring, and disfigurement
Our attorneys consider every angle of your situation to determine what you need. We take into account your quality of life, injury’s severity, and missed time from work to determine a fair settlement value.
You Have a Limited Time to File a Brain Injury Lawsuit in Texas
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 states that you have two years from the date of your brain injury (or its discovery) to file a lawsuit. This is a hard filing deadline with very few exceptions. If you miss the filing date, the judge would bar you from seeking compensation through litigation. This could leave you with few financial recovery options, especially if the insurer refuses to settle or there are disputes regarding liability.
Our team manages each of your case’s obligations, including its filing deadline. Focus on getting better, and let the Strong Arm advocate for financial justice.
Texas Brain Injuries Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
We Advocate for Texans in the Aftermath of These Accidents
Since 1988, Loncar Lyon Jenkins has advocated for brain injury claimants throughout Texas. We handle claims and lawsuits stemming from:
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Motor vehicle crashes
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Oilfield accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful deaths
If another party’s negligence led to your brain injury, you have options for holding them accountable.
Contact our Texas Brain Injury Attorneys today
Contact Our Texas Brain Injury Attorneys Today
After suffering a brain injury, you could have trouble living your day-to-day life. While financial recovery can’t undo the trauma you suffered, it can make affording much-needed medical care accessible.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our brain injury attorneys in Texas understand how much a brain injury can impact your life. Let us take care of the claims process, so you can spend time with your loved ones in peace.
Call us today for a free case review. During our conversation, we can evaluate your case and offer the information you need to move ahead.