Rear-end accidents happen suddenly and without warning. One moment, you were navigating traffic. The next, you were in the emergency room suffering serious injuries. In a situation like this, you have options when it comes to seeking damages. One of those options involves entrusting your case to Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
A Texas rear-end car accident lawyer can manage your case’s many obligations while you focus on healing. Our attorneys offer comprehensive advocacy. Today, you can call and learn about your financial recovery options during a free case review.
You Could Benefit From Partnering With a Texas Rear-End Car Accident Lawyer
Our personal injury attorneys can represent you throughout the entire claims process. With our team on your side, you don’t have to:
- Communicate with the insurance company
- Gather supporting evidence
- Calculate your past, present, and future injury-related losses
- Go through this challenging process alone
- Negotiate with the liable party to reach a settlement
- File a lawsuit on your own
Regardless of your injury’s severity, you deserve compensation if you sustained losses. Our attorneys understand how the laws work regarding these cases, and we can apply our knowledge to advance your legal goals.
For a free legal consultation with a Rear-End Collisions lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
We Learn What Caused Your Texas Rear-End Collision
Human error causes most rear-end collisions. This means that our investigation will likely show that another motorist’s negligence caused (and is responsible for) your damages. Reasons for your car accident may include:
- Distracted driving: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that distractions include anything that visually, manually, or cognitively takes the driver’s full attention off the road. Examples of distractions that could cause a rear-end accident include eating, texting, or talking on the phone.
- Tailgating: Every motorist must maintain a safe following distance between themselves and the vehicle in front of them. If a car follows too closely, they have less time to brake suddenly.
- Speeding: When a driver speeds, they give themselves less time to stop. If they can’t slow down in time, they could hit the back of another person’s car.
Learning the cause of your rear-end collision in Texas lets your lawyer determine fault and liability for your losses. If you have any information regarding what caused your accident (such as a copy of the police report), share this information with your lawyer. There’s no such thing as having too much evidence to support your rear-end collision case.
Texas Rear-End Collisions Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Damages You Could Recover After a Rear-End Accident in Texas
You have the opportunity to recover compensation for your damages through a rear-end car accident claim or lawsuit. Compensable losses in your case may include:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Anything you spent out of pocket
Our attorneys can collect evidence to prove you sustained these damages. For instance, we can use estimates, bills, and invoices to learn the value of your financial losses. We can assess your situation as a whole to determine your non-economic damages’ value.
What Is the Average Settlement Value for Rear-End Collision Cases?
Compensable losses following a rear-end collision in Texas primarily depend on:
- The nature of your condition
- The circumstances of the collision
- The extent of your required medical care
- Whether you missed time from work (and, if so, how long)
- Any allegations of fault
There isn’t a centralized database that keeps track of injury settlements. Most of those outcomes are confidential. So, while we can’t estimate the value of your injury case right now, we can promise one thing: we will fight tirelessly for a fair settlement.
Contact our Texas Rear-End Collisions Attorneys today
You Have Two Years to File a Lawsuit After a Rear-End Car Accident
Generally, you have two years from the date of your rear-end collision to file a personal injury lawsuit. Because of this short filing period, we advise exploring your options as soon as possible. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get to work:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Gathering time-sensitive evidence, such as traffic camera recordings
- Preparing your case for trial, if necessary
- Consulting with accident reconstruction specialists
- Proving fault and liability
We hope to settle your case outside of court. That way, you don’t have to worry about litigation and its many obligations. If not, however, we can handle your lawsuit from beginning to end. We can take depositions, cross-examine witnesses, and advocate for what you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Past Client Testimonials About Our Accident Attorneys in Texas
Each year, Loncar Lyon Jenkins represents 10,000 injured claimants statewide. We have offices in Dallas, Houston, El Paso, Lubbock, Wichita Falls, Odessa, Tyler, and McAllen for your convenience. When asked about the quality of service we provide, some clients felt compelled to share:
- “Loncar Lyon Jenkins have done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided throughout my 2 ½ years was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile Connie Abel.” – Jonathan Rayos
- “From the initial consultation to the end of case process, the team helped me and understood the situation. They quickly assisted by resolving my case within a allowable timeframe. They kept me informed of every step in the process and grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help and everything you do.” – Dora Galvan-Contreras
We hope that at the conclusion of your rear-end collision case, you’ll feel positively about our team’s commitment to success.
Connect With Our Rear-End Accident Attorneys in Texas Today
If you suffered injuries in a rear-end accident, you can count on the attorneys at Loncar Lyon Jenkins to help. Having our legal team in your corner can make a huge difference in the post-accident aftermath.
Contact us today for a free consultation with our Texas rear-end collision team. Don’t worry about your case’s outcome or proving another party’s negligence. Instead, focus on your well-being, and let the Strong Arm take care of everything.