You shouldn’t have to pay a cent out of your pocket for a semi-truck accident in Tyler. From medical care to lost income and pain and suffering, a Tyler semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek money for all your damages.
Our personal injury law firm’s brand carries weight in Texas, as we have a long record of large financial recoveries. Call in the Strong Arm—Loncar Lyon Jenkins—to fight for your financial recovery in Tyler. You can call us for a free consultation today.
Why a Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer From Loncar Lyon Jenkins Can Lead Your Tyler, TX, Case
Make no mistake: The lawyer you choose to lead your semi-truck accident case in Tyler could determine the case outcome. The right lawyer may get the money you deserve, while the wrong lawyer may fall well short of the mark—if they get you any compensation.
Clients trust Loncar Lyon Jenkins to lead their truck accident cases in Tyler because:
- We are the Strong Arm: This moniker was not given—we’ve earned it. Our attorneys fight relentlessly for our clients’ financial recoveries. We never back down from tense negotiations, difficult cases, or court cases. If we need to take your case to trial, we won’t hesitate.
- We have a track record of success: Our firm has fought and won for clients since 1988. When you speak with our team, ask about our impressive case results in other Texas semi-truck accident cases.
- We have an office in Tyler: This office ensures we can visit an accident scene in the Tyler area, work with local experts, and provide the type of in-person legal service you deserve.
- We offer financial resources for our cases: Our firm does not pinch pennies when building semi-truck accident cases. We aim to build the strongest case we can, so we will use our monetary resources to make your case for recovery.
You also may want to consider our client-friendly fee structure. When you hire a semi-truck accident lawyer from our firm, you won’t pay a dime up front. Our firm will cover every case-related cost, so you won’t pay anything out of your pocket—under any circumstance.
If we win your case, our team will get a percentage to cover our costs and efforts. Of course, we don’t get paid if we don’t get the money you deserve.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Considerable Damages We Often See in Truck Accident Cases (Damages We Can Seek Fair Compensation For)
Truck accidents can cause harm beyond most passenger vehicle accidents. This is because, as the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes, trucks can weigh 20 to 30 times more than cars, smaller trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles.
This weight difference can make truck accidents in Tyler catastrophic, causing damages such as:
- Medical expenses, which may result from ambulance transport, emergency treatment, surgery, hospital stays, and other medical services
- Professional damages, including lost income, lost earning power, missed performance bonuses, missed promotion opportunities, lost benefits, and loss of work-related fulfillment
- Property expenses, including temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, replacement of a totaled vehicle, repair of a broken cell phone, replacement of damaged clothing, and replacement of any other damaged property
- Pain and suffering, which Texas allows us to seek money for, and can include lost quality of life, physical pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other non-economic damages
Unfortunately, whenever we think of truck accidents, we must consider the possibility that a client has lost a loved one. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, truck accidents are overrepresented among fatal accidents, which makes sense considering the danger that heavy trucks pose.
If you’ve lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident, we offer our sympathies. We can help your family file a lawsuit seeking Recoverable damages in Tyler wrongful death cases may include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Surviving loved ones’ pain and suffering
- The cost of grief counseling, medication, and other treatments
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Lost financial support
You can trust Loncar Lyon Jenkins to fight for justice on behalf of you and any loved one you have lost. Every truck accident case is vitally important to us, as we understand how serious victims’ damages tend to be.
How the Team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins’ Tyler Office Will Fight for Your Recovery
Our goal is clear when handling your truck accident case: Determine how much money you deserve and secure every cent you’re entitled to.
Our Tyler semi-truck accident attorneys will use tailor their approach to the specifics of your case. Still, they will take care of all your case’s tasks, including:
- Identifying liable parties: A trucker, trucking company, truck manufacturer, and the City of Tyler are among the potential defendants in your case. We can determine who owes you compensation once we gather all relevant facts surrounding your semi-truck accident.
- Securing the strongest evidence possible: We will take every necessary step to secure evidence for your case. For example, we might file a letter of spoliation demanding that the trucking company preserve evidence in its possession, such as the truck driver’s logbook or the truck’s maintenance records.
- Establishing your damages: We’ll obtain medical records, medical bills, invoices for vehicle repairs, testimony from medical and mental health experts, and any other documentation proving your damages.
- Fighting for a fair settlement: Loncar Lyon Jenkins will represent you in settlement negotiations. We demand liable parties pay every dollar they owe, and we won’t advise you to accept a settlement unless it is fair.
- Completing a trial (if necessary): We approach every semi-truck accident case like it is going to trial. Whichever turn your case takes, our legal team in Tyler is ready.
We deal with insurers daily, negotiate settlements, and secure justice for clients. If you want legal help, look no further than Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation About Your Semi-Truck Accident Case in Tyler, TX
We are dedicated legal professionals who hold ourselves to the highest standard. Focus on your recovery while we do what we do best. We get justice, and nothing motivates us like getting fair compensation for clients.
A Tyler semi-truck accident lawyer from our firm is ready to start your case today. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.