If you suffered a serious injury in Austin, our lawyers can help you pursue compensation for your losses. You could recover money to pay your medical bills, replace lost wages, and compensate for your emotional distress and pain and suffering.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins can build your case to prove the defendant’s liability for your injuries and establish the full extent of your losses. Our attorneys fight for the full, fair compensation you deserve so you can get the medical care you need and make you financially whole again. Call us for a free consultation about your case and learn how the Strong Arm Team can help you.
We Represent Injured in Many Types of Accidents
Any personal injury lawsuit requires establishing the defendant’s liability for your accident and injuries. This includes proving through evidence that the defendant owed you a duty of care, acted recklessly or carelessly, and caused your accident and injuries. Your personal injury claim must also prove you suffered losses as a result of the accident.
The Austin personal injury lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins have represented people in all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Oilfield Accidents
Whatever type of accident caused your injuries, reach out to discuss your case and how legal representation from an attorney from our law firm can help you.
Only Pay If You Win Compensation in Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
We work on a contingency fee, so you only pay attorney fees if you recover compensation for your losses. Any fees we recover come from the settlement or judgment we recover on your behalf. If you do not recover compensation, then you do not pay attorney fees.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
You Deserve Compensation for Your Serious Injuries
A severe injury can cause significant, long-lasting complications, require long-term medical care, and affect your ability to work and earn for your family. Your Austin personal injury attorney from our firm will make sure your case accounts for all the losses you experienced because of the injury, not just the short-term, immediate losses.
We’ve represented people with various types of serious injuries, including but not limited to:
- Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries may result when someone strikes their head during an accident or fall, or the force of the impact is so severe it causes the brain to crash into the interior of the skull. These injuries can result in long-term complications and impair quality of life.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Some accidents can result in catastrophic injuries that result in the loss of a limb, spinal cord injury, disfigurement, or other serious injury.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Soft tissue injuries can occur when muscles, tendons, or ligaments tear during an accident. Whiplash from auto accidents is an example of a soft tissue injury.
- Fractures: People hurt in accidents or falls may experience fractures. Some broken bones can be quite serious and require extensive care and treatment.
- Wrongful Death: While no amount of compensation can ever return your loved one to you, a wrongful death case may help ease some of the financial burden caused by the unexpected death of your loved one.
Types of Damages in Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
It’s vital to account for the short- and long-term effects of your injuries. Do not agree to an insurance company’s settlement offer if it fails to account for your injury’s long-term treatment needs. Similarly, do not agree to a settlement that fails to account for how your injuries will affect your ability to work, emotional well-being, or physical pain and suffering.
Talk to our personal injury lawyers in Austin before you accept a settlement offer. Our legal team can retrieve medical records, work with expert witnesses, and build a case that fully demonstrates the expenses and losses associated with your injury – now and into the future.
Some of the types of losses you may recover from the at-fault parties include:
- Medical expenses, including hospital bills, doctor visits, surgeries, and other care
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lost wages while recovering from your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries affect your ability to work
- Pain and suffering and other noneconomic losses
The value of damages you recover in either a settlement or judgment depends on the specifics of your case. Our attorneys and staff work diligently to prove the full extent of your losses so you recover the compensation you need and deserve.
Why Work With Loncar Lyon Jenkins for Your Personal Injury Case?
We never play games. We mean business, and the insurance companies and their lawyers know it. Our personal injury attorneys prepare every case for trial, so if the insurance company fails to agree to a reasonable settlement, we’re ready to represent you in the courtroom.
Here are just some of the ways we can represent you and help you pursue compensation for your injuries:
- Retrieve evidence like police reports, photographs, eyewitness statements, and more to establish fault and liability.
- Collect medical records and other evidence to prove how your injuries will affect your health, well-being, and finances.
- Negotiate for a fair settlement that covers all your losses and expenses.
- Represent you at trial if that’s what it takes to get you the compensation you deserve.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
You Have a Short Time to File Your Personal Injury Case
The state allows injured people only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Those who lost a family member in a wrongful death accident also face a two-year statute of limitations. If you do not file your lawsuit by the deadline, you may be unable to bring legal action and get the compensation you need.
Act quickly. The legal team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins is ready to help. Call us today.
Contact Our Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you were injured in any of the accidents described above or lost a loved one due to wrongful death, Loncar Lyon Jenkins is here to help. We will thoroughly investigate your claim and gather the evidence you need to support your lawsuit. We proudly represent 7,000 clients every year and look forward to representing you, too.
Call us today for your free consultation.