It is difficult to state what the average settlement for a bulging disk is. Settlement figures are often private. Therefore, there is no clear way to know what the typical settlement range is. As someone with a bulging disk, you do not need to know average settlement figures. What matters most are your personal losses and what the value of those losses are.
What Is Your Bulging Disk Case Worth?
The cost of your bulging disk case may depend on the severity of your injury, the type of treatment you require, and the persistence of your symptoms. The more severe your injuries are and the longer your symptoms occur, the more compensation you may receive.
We can only assign a value to your case once we identify all of our losses and assign each loss a monetary value.
For a free legal consultation, call 877-239-4878
Forms of Compensation You Can Recover for a Bulging Disk
You may recover awards for your bulging disk. Recoverable losses in your case may include:
- Diagnostic costs: Diagnostic costs may include a one-on-one consultation with a doctor, medical imaging, and physical examination.
- Treatment costs: Surgery, physical therapy, injections, medication, and other treatments for your bulging disk may all entitle you to compensation.
- Professional losses: Lost wages, lost productivity, missed opportunities for promotion and performance bonuses, and diminished earning power may all entitle you to awards.
- Pain and suffering: You may receive coverage for the pain of a bulging disk, as this injury may cause numbness, tingling, weakness, and discomfort in your neck, arms, and legs. Other types of pain and suffering damages are lost quality of life, lost physical abilities, lost sleep, and trauma stemming from your accident.
If you sustained property damage in a motor vehicle accident, you can seek a recovery for that damage as well.
Our firm is not concerned with what average settlements for a bulging disk are. Instead, we identify your losses and seek fair compensation based on the unique circumstances of your case.
Filing Your Case on Time Can Affect Your Settlement for a Bulging Disk
If you suffered a bulging disk due to someone else’s negligence and want to take legal action, note that your time to do so is limited. According to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, you usually have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Make sure you adhere to this statute, as you may not be able to collect compensation if you try to file after the deadline.
Contact our personal injury lawyers today
Can an Injury Lawyer with Our Firm Help with Your Bulging Disk Case?
Yes. One of our lawyers may be a great help to you after you suffer a bulging disk because:
- Your bulging disk can make it difficult for you to deal with an insurance claim or lawsuit.
- You do not know how to pursue compensation for a bulging disk.
- You want someone to protect your rights.
- You want to focus your time and energy on your recovery.
- You value the legal knowledge that a lawyer on our team brings to your case.
What Will a Lawyer with Our Firm Do for You After Your Accident?
A lawyer from our firm will protect your rights, first and foremost. They will deal with insurance companies and attorneys for you. Without your lawyer, you may face pressure from these parties to:
- Provide a recorded statement (which they may use against you)
- Admit to liability for your accident
- Release your medical records
- Accept a settlement that doesn’t cover all of your losses
Giving in to such pressures may have poor consequences. By hiring one of our lawyers, we can help avoid these negative outcomes.
In addition to protecting your rights, a lawyer from our firm will:
- Identify negligence: Negligence can make someone liable for an accident and the outcome of one, which in this case, would be your bulging disk.
- Value your losses: The total cost of your losses determines how much we may settle your case for.
- Handle daily case responsibilities: Your entire case will be our responsibility. We will monitor your case’s progress daily, completing every necessary step until we obtain a judgment or settlement.
- Resolve your case: Our job is not complete until your case is finished.
We will not stop fighting for the recovery that you deserve.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Reach Out to Loncar Lyon Jenkins for Your FREE Consultation Today
Before you handle an injury case on your own, consider the risks. For example, your health may suffer from the energy you put into a legal case. Instead, put your energy towards your recovery.
You can hire our law firm without any upfront payment, and we receive nothing unless you win. Call in the Strong Arm to lead your case from start to finish. Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (877) 239-4878 for your FREE case review and to learn more about a settlement for a bulging disk.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form