Throughout Texas, weather conditions can change rapidly, with high winds appearing suddenly and threatening road users’ safety. If you or a loved one was in an accident caused by high winds, you could benefit from partnering with a lawyer in El Paso. We can seek compensation for the full cost of your injury-related losses, including pain and suffering.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins offers decades of legal experience when seeking financial recovery. An El Paso car accident lawyer from our firm can evaluate your case, calculate your losses, and seek the best possible outcome. To begin your free case review and discuss your collision with our legal team, call now.
Our Clients Pay Nothing Upfront for Our Lawyers’ Help
Since we first opened in 1988, Loncar Lyon Jenkins has worked on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, our clients don’t pay anything upfront to retain our help. We don’t charge hourly rates or by-the-service fees, either.
A portion of your settlement accounts for our help. This way, you never pay out of pocket to partner with us. We aim to minimize your financial obligations during this challenging time. You can learn more about this arrangement during your free initial consultation.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Financial Compensation for Your Losses
High winds can be dangerous on roadways, as stated by the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI). Still, every road user has a duty of care to drive safely. If we can assert that another party’s negligence led to your auto accident, we could recover compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills and future healthcare expenses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
- Property damage costs
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- The cost of anything you spent out of pocket on childcare costs and other necessary services
You have our deepest condolences if you lost a loved one to a high winds accident in El Paso. In that instance, our wrongful death lawyers can manage your case and seek financial recovery for funeral costs and other expenses.
The Benefits of Working With Our Car Accident Lawyers in El Paso
After an accident involving high winds, having the help of an attorney could benefit you in many ways. Our law firm can build a strong case to demonstrate the accident was not your fault, while fighting for the compensation you deserve. We also:
- Thoroughly investigate your accident and gather evidence
- Review the specific details of your case to determine its strategy
- Evaluate the specific factors of your case, including your injuries and losses, to determine a potential settlement value
- Take care of the paperwork and legal work to ensure your case is handled correctly throughout the process
- Identify the at-fault and negligent parties
- Negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company and seek a fair settlement
When you work with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, it is our aim to fight for the financial compensation you deserve.
After an accident caused by high winds, you should be able to focus on recovering and getting your life back together without having to pursue compensation on your own. That’s where Loncar Lyon Jenkins comes in. We’re prepared to take your case and everything it entails.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
The Statute of Limitations Outlines How Long You Have to File an Injury Lawsuit
After an accident caused by high winds, you may be consumed with recovering from your injuries and handling other responsibilities. However, there is a limited time during which you may pursue a personal injury lawsuit. As stated in Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, the statute of limitations in Texas for personal injury cases is generally two years.
You should keep this deadline in mind if you intend to pursue damages. Otherwise, if you wait too long and file your case outside the applicable deadline, you could lose your right to compensation. To preserve your legal rights, we encourage you to reach out to our team. We can explain the statute of limitations and other Texas laws that may affect your high winds accident case.
What Should I Do After an El Paso Collision Caused by High Winds?
You should always do what’s best for your health, safety, and personal injury claim after a collision. While some of these considerations may not be possible with your condition, even accomplishing one of them could prove beneficial to your case’s outcome. In the aftermath of your El Paso car accident, we suggest that you:
- Get medical care. Getting a doctor’s opinion in the aftermath of your car accident is critical to your case’s outcome. You need medical documentation to show that you suffered a serious injury, and that warrants financial recovery.
- Follow through with your doctor’s instructions. You should follow your doctor’s orders down to the letter, whether that involves attending physical therapy or taking certain medications.
- Leave all case-related communications to your lawyer. You don’t want to risk saying anything that could hurt your case’s outcome. When you get a phone call, text message, or email from a liable party, forward it to your lawyer.
- Refrain from posting about the event on social media. Only you, your El Paso car accident lawyer, and your immediate family need to know about your case’s details. Social media does not. The claims adjuster could use anything you share online to discredit your claim.
Questions Our El Paso High Winds Accident Lawyers Often Receive
Some questions you may have for our legal team include:
What Injuries Allow Me to Seek Damages?
If you suffered life-changing injuries in a collision, our team wants to hear from you. We advocate for people suffering from:
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Back injuries and spinal cord trauma
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- The loss of one or more limbs
- The loss of sight or hearing
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
Don’t stress if you don’t see your specific condition listed above. Our law firm stands ready to learn your story and advise you on your options.
How Long Does It Take to Recover Financial Compensation?
Loncar Lyon Jenkins does everything possible to move your case forward, preventing insurance companies and other involved parties from dragging out the claims process. Yet, there’s no telling how long it could take for your case to resolve. It could take weeks or months, depending on various factors.
What Happens During My Free Initial Consultation?
When you connect with our firm, you have the opportunity to ask our team questions and get answers. We may ask for some basic information about your collision, the injuries you suffered, and the damages you hope to recover. Then, we can explain the benefits of partnering with our personal injury attorneys and what that would mean for your case.
Call in the Strong Arm to Handle Your Motor Vehicle Accident Claim
Unexpected high winds can create dangerous situations on roadways, resulting in accidents that can be severe and even deadly. If you or a loved one was recently in an accident involving dangerously high winds, you deserve legal help––no––an advocate from Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
We encourage you to Call in the Strong Arm. As noted, we offer a free case evaluation to determine the potential of your case. Contact our offices today.