If you’ve suffered injuries because of someone’s negligence in Laredo, you deserve fair compensation for your damages. A Laredo personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will demand money to cover medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and other negligence-related damages.
Our firm has plentiful financial resources, a dedicated team of experienced lawyers, and offices throughout Texas. Let us be your advocate during these difficult times.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle at Loncar Lyon Jenkins
Our firm prides itself on helping those in need. Unfortunately, many accidents cause injuries and cost lives throughout Texas, and negligence lies at the root of many of those incidents. However, when harmful events happen, Loncar Lyon Jenkins is there to help.
If you suffered harm because of another party in Laredo, our team would do everything possible to help those needlessly harmed by others’ negligence.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Why Clients in Laredo Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins
We give prospective clients many reasons to hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins for their personal injury cases. Some of the foremost reasons to hire our firm include the following:
- Our presence throughout Texas: We proudly serve Laredo, one of the offices we have strategically located throughout Texas. Our network of offices allows us to provide in-person service regardless of where your case takes place.
- Our reputation as the Strong Arm: Clients know we live up to this reputation. Our attorneys always expect to win and fight relentlessly for clients—no matter how difficult the case becomes.
- Our client-friendly fee structure: We take cases on contingency. Thus, when you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins for your personal injury case in Laredo, you won’t pay a dime upfront or out of pocket. Instead, we’ll cover every cost of completing your claim and only receive a fee if we win.
- Our roster of skilled, capable attorneys: Each lawyer in our deep team of attorneys has unique strengths and focuses. So, we’ll assign you the personal injury lawyer best suited to succeed in your case.
- Our decades of success: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has secured justice for clients in Texas since 1988. This longevity is a testament to our firm’s principles, dedication to excellent client service, and familiarity with personal injury-specific laws and practices.
You should be confident when hiring a personal injury lawyer. Thus, Loncar Lyon Jenkins’ rock-solid reputation should ease your mind.
Recoverable Damages in Laredo Personal Injury Cases
Since no two accidents result in the same injuries or other losses, we take a unique approach to each case. Based on our extensive experience, your recoverable damages may include the following:
- Professional damages: Lost income, diminished earning power, loss of fulfillment from your work, lost benefits, and missed opportunities for bonuses and retirement contributions.
- Property expenses: Vehicle repairs, replacement of damaged electronics, clothing, and accessories, and temporary transportation costs.
- Medical expenses: Ambulance transportation, emergency care, medical imaging, hospitalization, medications, surgery, specialist appointments, medical equipment, rehabilitation, and transportation to medical appointments.
- Pain and suffering: Acute and chronic pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, lost quality of life, sleep issues, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies.
Our team will thoroughly investigate your damages, identifying every harm you’ve experienced. For example, a car accident victim may have extensive property costs, while a medical malpractice victim may not.
Wrongful Deaths Produce Unique Damages
Our personal injury lawyers also represent those who’ve lost loved ones because of negligence. These heartbreaking cases present us with these potential damages:
- Lost financial support
- Funeral costs
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Grief counseling
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Emotional pain and suffering
You deserve justice, whether you’ve suffered a non-fatal injury or illness or have lost a loved one. Loncar Lyon Jenkins will work hard to see justice done.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
How Our Team Assists Personal Injury Clients in Laredo, TX
Our legal team serving Laredo will lead every step of your personal injury or wrongful death case, which might involve these steps.
Our team will gather all the evidence to help us get you money. Proof of negligence will vary by case type. For example, in a truck accident case, we may take legal measures to secure evidence from a trucking company. However, in a medical malpractice case, we may obtain medical records and logs from a liable facility.
Documenting and Calculating Damages
Our team will document your damages. We often use medical records, invoices for property expenses, income tax records, and other documentation to calculate the precise value of your case. This total will determine how much money we seek during settlement negotiations.
Negotiating a Settlement
You’ll have the Strong Arm negotiating for the money you deserve. We’ll present liable parties with all available evidence and documentation, and we never advise you to accept a settlement unless it is fair.
Completing Any Necessary Trial
If taking your case to trial is necessary to secure the compensation you deserve, our team serving Laredo will argue on your behalf before a judge and jury.
Call Today for Your Free Consultation With a Laredo Personal Injury Lawyer
Hiring a personal injury lawyer allows you to prioritize your recovery. Thus, an attorney from our team will lead every step of your case in Laredo, relying on their legal training and experience to fight for the best possible outcome.
Don’t wait to contact us, as Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally holds us to a filing deadline. So, call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today to schedule your free consultation.