The city of Beaumont and its residents emanate the unique culture of southeast Texas, an attitude that includes resiliency and hard work. If you received a serious injury that was not your fault, it might have interfered with your drive to earn a living and better your lot in life. The person or people who caused your injury may be held responsible for restoring your losses through compensation.
Call our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at 800-777-7777 if you want to learn more about how a Beaumont personal injury lawyer may be able to help you seek financial compensation that you may be entitled to.
Injuries Can Alter Your Life in an Instant
Suffering an unexpected injury, especially a serious one, can leave you facing a seemingly endless number of questions. These questions may include:
- Will you be able to work with your injury?
- If not, how long will you be unable to work?
- Will your injury cause you to lose your job?
- How will you support any family that depends on you while you are injured?
These questions can be daunting, especially if the answers you receive from doctors and other parties are not the ones that you were hoping for. Another question should follow these, and it is: Who is responsible for your injuries?
The person or people who caused or contributed to your injuries may vary by:
- Where you were injured
- How you were injured
- What caused the conditions that led to your injury
Some possible answers to who might be at fault for your injury may include:
- An employer, as Forbes notes, that Beaumont’s economic landscape includes potentially high-risk working environments in industries, such as defense and freight
- The owner of the premises, such as a business or housing complex, if they failed to maintain the property and caused your injury
- A motorist if you were injured during a motor vehicle collision or pedestrian accident
There are many other possible causes of a negligence-based injury. A lawyer may be able to help you seek workers’ compensation if you get injured in your workplace. They may also lead a personal injury lawsuit if your injury came under different circumstances.
All Practice Areas we serve in Beaumont
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite
- DWI Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Beaumont, call 800-777-7777
Call a Legal Team to Explore Your Options
You may be facing several stressors as the result of an injury. You could:
- Be under significant emotional stress
- Be limited physically
- Be permanently disabled
- Be out of work
- Be facing financial costs related to your accident and worsened by your inability to work as you normally do
A lawyer may survey the extent of damages you endured because of the negligence of another person and put together a case for compensation. Some of the compensation may include coverage for:
- Medical expenses that were caused by the actions of another person
- Income that you have lost and will lose because your injury prevents you from working
- Physical pain and related suffering
- Mental anguish
- Any decline in your long-term earning capacity caused by your injuries
If you have lost a loved one because of negligence, you may bring a wrongful death lawsuit and may collect coverage for:
- Loss of consortium, which may encompass various benefits that your loved one provided, such as comfort and guidance
- Loss of a loved one’s income, especially if their family depended on them financially
- Funeral costs
- Healthcare costs for the deceased
If you would like to learn more about how a Beaumont personal injury lawyer could help you seek these damages and any other awards you may be entitled to, call our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at 800-777-7777 for a free consultation.
A Lawyer Can Handle Your Legal Matter
Whether you choose to bring a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, you may find value in a conversation with a legal team serving Beaumont. Initially, you may find that a lawyer can:
- Provide a basic assessment of whether you could have a case for compensation
- Inform you of the behaviors that may have put you or your loved one at danger
- Identify who they believe is responsible for your losses
- Lay out their plan for pursuing compensation should they become your lawyer
If you do choose to bring a lawsuit with assistance from a Beaumont personal injury lawyer, then you may expect them to:
- Formulate an argument for the responsibility of defendants in your case
- Draft and file paperwork that could begin and work towards completion of your lawsuit
- Make in-person court appearances
- Calculate the compensation that they may request on your behalf
- Conduct settlement negotiations
- If called for, put forward your case at a trial
- Defend your rights
Your lawyer may be tasked with proving that one or more people contributed to your losses through negligence. The American Bar Association (ABA) describes negligence as:
- Acts that are not inflicted intentionally, but that result in harm
- Acts that would be reasonably viewed as likely to cause injury
- Failures to act that would be reasonably viewed as likely to cause injury
Your lawyer may be reasonably expected to make the argument that the defendants named in your lawsuit are guilty of one or more of these definitions of negligence, and therefore should be ordered to pay you compensation.
ACCIDENT & PERSONAL INJURY
Call in Loncar Lyon Jenkins and let us fight for you
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Pedestrian Accident
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has represented over 150,000 clients all over Texas and will travel to any city or town within the Lone Star State.
Your Beaumont Accident Lawyers
Loncar Lyon Jenkins has been faithfully serving Beaumont and the surrounding area for decades. We’ve handled thousands of cases for injury victims in the area. We can help clients handle everything from car, truck and motorcycle accidents to product liability, dog bites, institutional elder abuse, wrongful death, and more!
Our unwavering commitment to delivering the quality service that all our clients in Beaumont have come to expect is going to continue as we’ve started to handle these cases through our Houston office.
We will come to you anywhere in the state of Texas to discuss your case.
Our lawyers are tough, aggressive, and experienced. We work hard to get you the most compensation for your recovery as quickly as possible.
You can trust our 30 years of experience successfully bringing insurance companies to agree to favorable terms for our clients. And when they won’t agree on a fair settlement for our clients, our lawyers are prepared to go to court. Don’t risk your case with a less experienced personal injury lawyer, call Loncar today!
Beaumont Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Case Evaluation
Our legal team may review your case and may be able to represent you in any lawsuit that you choose to bring. Call in the Strong Arm by calling the team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at 800-777-7777. We may provide additional information about how a Beaumont personal injury lawyer might assist you with your legal action.
Do not wait to call, as Texas’ statutes of limitations may have an impact on the timeframe within which you must bring legal action against liable parties.