Negligence can easily lead to painful accidents and injuries. Whether it is a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, pool injury, or otherwise, injuries that result from negligence may warrant compensation from a liable party.
If you or a loved one was injured in Fort Worth and you suspect or know that somebody’s negligence played a role, a conversation with someone from our team can offer clarity on your legal options. Loncar Lyon Jenkins today can offer you a free consultation and explain how our personal injury lawyers can help.
Potential Compensation for Your Losses
A personal injury case may result in a settlement covering various losses you endured as a result of your accident. These losses could include your financial expenses related to your injuries, as well as your non-economic losses, such as pain and suffering.
Economic and Non-Economic Losses
If you plan to pursue a personal injury claim, then you may also be entitled to awards for your losses. Some of these losses could include:
- Lost income
- Medical expenses stemming from your injury
- Income that you are likely to lose in the future
- Suffering such as mental anguish
- Physical pain
A lawyer from our team can take account of all your losses, assign them a dollar value, and pursue compensation for you based on that figure.
Seeking a Recovery After a Wrongful Death
The greatest loss that one can endure is the passing of a loved one. If you have suffered the death of a loved one and a court determines that their death was due to negligence – or you reach a settlement to that effect – then you may be awarded compensation for losses such as:
- The loss of the loved one’s presence, which may include the comfort they provided as a spouse and the guidance they provided as a parent
- The loss of past and future earnings that your loved one did not reap because they suffered a fatal injury
- Healthcare costs related to the deceased’s negligence-caused injury
- Funeral expenses
All Practice Areas we serve in Fort Worth
- Dog Bite
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Oilfield Accidents
- Dangerous Drug
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents
- DWI Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Fort Worth, call 800-777-7777
How Our Legal Team Helps Victims of Injury
In addition to quantifying and fighting for your losses, a lawyer from our team can serve as your representative in all legal matters. This may include:
- Representing you to all involved insurance companies
- Representing you at trial
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Representing you in all court appearances
- Representing you in the legal paperwork and documentation that may be required to initiate and complete your lawsuit
- Representing you in all communications with judges, attorneys, and other parties that may be a part of your lawsuit
We can answer your questions and guide you through the complex process of bringing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
We Can Handle the Insurance Company
You may be suffering greatly after an accident and have a clear sense that someone else was responsible, but it can be a complicated process to seek compensation. We will fight for you even when the responsible party’s representatives try to challenge or deny your claim.
We will be there to advocate for you when an insurance company:
- Claims that you were more responsible for the accident and injury than you were
- Claims that any gap in your medical treatment means you made your own injuries worse
- Claims that you caused the accident, not their client
- Refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of your injuries and the cost of your treatment
We will also be there to advise you whenever an insurance company contacts you or makes a settlement offer. You don’t have to deal directly with these negotiations at all. We can deal with the back-and-forth of negotiations for you, present any offers, and tell you when and if a settlement reflects the fair value of your case.
Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
Why Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
When you work with Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you can call in the Strong Arm. The team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins is proud to serve more than 7,000 victims of injury in Texas each year. With our range of experience in personal injury law, we can bring our legal team’s resources to your case and fight for your best possible results.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you can expect:
- Free case reviews so that you can learn your legal options at no risk to you
- A team that will meet you where you are in the state of Texas if you cannot travel
- Personalized attention to your case with the reach of a large law firm
- A team that will prepare your case for trial and litigate if necessary
- Contingency-fee based representation with no upfront fees involved
Reviews from past clients
We can tell you more about the value that we can bring to your case, but we prefer to let our past clients tell you about their experiences.
Former clients have noted on Google Reviews:
- “Attorney William Hymes was very diligent and successful in pursuing what I believed was a hopeless situation. A hit and run accident has changed my ability to work and function normally. Mr. Hymes and his team surprised me 2 1/2 yrs later with a settlement I was not expecting and needed so desperately. They kept me up to date and didn’t give up.” – Mia J.
- “Loncar & Associates did a great job responding to my case in a timely manner. Chad Davis explained the case in-depth without the confusing legalese, and patiently answered all my questions. I was kept informed through the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. The experience exceeds my expectations… I would recommend their service.” – L.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
How do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Case?
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes a critical aspect that is central to your personal injury lawsuit: negligence. The ABA explains that a person may be negligent if:
- The person owed you a basic duty of care to keep you reasonably safe.
- They acted in a way that was either “careless,” “thoughtless,” or failed to act in a way that would have prevented you from suffering foreseeable harm.
- Their negligence caused or contributed to harm to you or your loved one, including injury or death.
- The injury or death led to your losses.
While these elements may generally outline what makes a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, there are also more specific acts that could qualify as negligence and qualify you to bring forth a lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
There Is Limited Time to File a Lawsuit in Texas
If you are considering your legal options, keep in mind that there is a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit after an injury accident, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. We can tell you more about how the statute of limitations may affect your case, as there may be some exceptions to this deadline, depending on the details of your situation.
Generally, if you wait more than two years to begin the process of your case, you could lose your chance to seek compensation from the responsible party. The sooner you get started, the more time you give your legal team to build a strong case.
Personal Injury Cases We Can Assist with
Many forms of negligence can lead to viable personal injury cases. We can help you seek compensation for injury accidents such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- DWI accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Mass torts
- Catastrophic injury accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Oilfield accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Medical malpractice
- Brain injury
Injuries You Could Be Facing After a Negligent Accident
These different types of accidents may produce different injuries. Some of the most serious injuries that may come from a negligent act and could prove fatal include:
- Traumatic brain injury, which could occur alongside other serious injuries such as a fractured skull
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injury
- Injuries to your vital organs
- Tendon or ligament injuries
- Internal bleeding, which can occur in critical parts of the body, such as the brain
- Torn rotator cuff
- Dislocated joints
The specific injuries that you or your loved one suffered and the potentially negligent acts that led to those injuries may be important considerations should you choose to pursue a lawsuit. One of our personal injury lawyers can explain your options based on the specifics of your case during an initial consultation.
Call in the Strong Arm by calling Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Case Review
You don’t have to be harmed any longer by the effects of someone else’s negligence. We can help you hold the responsible party accountable and seek the compensation you deserve to heal and move on from your accident.
Call our team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins today at (800) 777-7777 to learn more about the value of having one of our personal injury lawyers by your side throughout the claims process or during a lawsuit.