Negligence can easily lead to painful suffering and trauma. Whether a car accident, motorcycle accident, or a slip and fall, personal injuries resulting from negligence often warrant compensation from the at-fault parties.
If you or a loved one was injured due to another person’s neglect or negligence, a conversation with our Texas personal injury law firm could help you understand your legal options. Our initial consultation is free, so contact us for help today.
Types of Compensation a Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help With
A personal injury case could result in a fair settlement covering the compensatory damages you endured due to your accident. These losses might include economic and noneconomic damages related to your injuries.
Economic and Noneconomic Losses
If you plan to pursue a personal injury claim, you may also be entitled to awards for your losses. Some of these losses could include:
- Lost income and other financial losses
- Medical expenses stemming from your injury
- Income that you are likely to lose in the future
- Suffering such as mental anguish or emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Physical pain
A Dallas car accident lawyer can take account of all your losses, assign them a dollar value, and pursue compensation for you based on that figure.
Types Of Injury Accident Cases We Handle in Fort Worth
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling cases involving a wide range of injuries, including:
- Hernia mesh injuries
- Soft tissue injury
- Amputation injury
- Shoulder injury
- Whiplash injury
- Paralysis injury
- Wrongful death
- Spinal cord injury
- Dog bite
- Slip and fall accidents
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injury
- Construction accidents
- Truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Oilfield accidents
- Dangerous drug
- Pedestrian accidents
- Car accidents caused by distracted driving or other negligence
- DWI accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Child injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Defective products
All Practice Areas we serve in Fort Worth
- Car Accidents
- Hernia Mesh
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Amputation Injury
- Shoulder Injury
- Whiplash Injury
- Paralysis Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Dog Bite
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Oilfield Accidents
- Dangerous Drug
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Fort Worth, call 877-239-4878
Seeking a Recovery After a Wrongful Death in Fort Worth
The most significant loss one can endure is the passing of a loved one. If you have suffered the death of a loved one and a court determines that their death was due to negligence – or you reach a settlement to that effect – then you may be awarded compensation for losses such as:
- The loss of the loved one’s presence may include the comfort they provided as a spouse and the guidance they provided as a parent.
- The loss of past and future earnings that your loved one did not reap because they suffered a fatal injury
- The expense of replacing the services the decedent provided for the family, like cooking, laundry, yard work, taking care of the children, and cleaning and maintaining the house
- Healthcare costs related to the deceased’s negligence-caused injury
- Funeral and burial expenses
Every case is different. We treat our wrongful death case clients with compassion and dignity while aggressively going after the party that took away your close relative. We will explore the full range of potential damages we could seek on your behalf for losing your loved one.
Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How You Can Afford to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth
Most people do not have piles of extra money sitting around, particularly after getting injured in an accident or losing a close relative.
As a result, many people assume they cannot afford to have a personal injury attorney represent them in their accident, wrongful death claim, or lawsuit. We handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay any upfront legal fees.
We work tirelessly for you throughout the entire case and wait patiently until the end to get paid. We receive a portion of the settlement proceeds or jury award. We do not get paid unless you win. So, it is fair to say that we bet our very paycheck on your case’s strength and our representation’s strength.
Contact our Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys today
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers Help Accident Victims
In addition to quantifying and fighting for your losses, a lawyer can serve as your legal representative in matters. This may include:
- Representing you to all involved insurance companies
- Representing you at trial
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Representing you in all court appearances
- Representing you in the legal paperwork and documentation that may be required to initiate and complete your lawsuit
- Representing you in all communications with judges, attorneys, and other parties that may be a part of your lawsuit
We can answer your questions and guide you through the complex process of bringing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Handle Communications With the Insurance Company
You may suffer significantly after an accident and sense that someone else was responsible, but seeking compensation can be a complicated process. We will fight for you even when the responsible party’s representatives try to challenge or deny your claim.
We will be there to advocate for you when an insurance company:
- Claims that you were more responsible for the accident and injury than you were.
- Claims that any gap in your medical treatment means you made your injuries worse.
- Claims that you caused the accident, not their client.
- Refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of your injuries and the cost of your treatment.
- Refuses to admit that their insured caused or contributed to the accident.
When you hire a personal injury lawyer in Fort Worth to handle your claim, your attorney will deal with the insurance companies.
We can deal with the back-and-forth negotiations for you, present offers, and tell you when and if a settlement reflects the fair value of your case. We will advise you whenever an insurance company contacts us or makes a settlement offer.
Enjoy peace of mind from knowing that we are handling your legal matters, so you can get the rest you need to get better.
Why Choose Our Personal Injury Law Firm?
You can call in the Strong Arm when you work with our firm. We are proud to serve thousands of families of injury victims in Texas each year. With decades of personal injury legal experience, we can bring our resources to your case and fight for your best possible results.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you can expect:
- Free case reviews so that you can learn your legal options at no risk to you
- An attorney that will stay in touch with you digitally or over the phone
- Personalized attention to your case with the reach of a large law firm
- A lawyer that will prepare your case for a jury trial and litigate if necessary
- Contingency-fee-based representation with no upfront fees involved
We are dedicated to helping people who get hurt because of the actions of others.
Past Clients Review Their Experience with Our Injury Law Firm
We can tell you more about the value we can bring to your case, but we prefer to let our past clients tell you about their experiences.
Former clients have noted on Google Reviews:
- “Attorney William Hymes was very diligent and successful in pursuing what I believed was a hopeless situation. A hit and run accident has changed my ability to work and function normally. Mr. Hymes and his team surprised me 2 1/2 yrs later with a settlement I was not expecting and needed so desperately. They kept me up to date and didn’t give up.” – Mia J.
- “Loncar & Associates did a great job responding to my case in a timely manner. Chad Davis explained the case in-depth without the confusing legalese, and patiently answered all my questions. I was kept informed through the whole process, which I greatly appreciate. The experience exceeds my expectations… I would recommend their service.” – L.
Come find out why our clients are so happy with our legal services.
How do I Know if I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
The American Bar Association (ABA) notes that a critical aspect of your personal injury lawsuit is negligence. The ABA explains that a person may be negligent if:
- The person owed you a fundamental duty of care to keep you reasonably safe.
- They acted in a way that was either “careless,” “thoughtless,” or failed to act in a manner that would have prevented you from suffering foreseeable harm.
- Their negligence caused or contributed to harm to you or your loved one, including injury or death.
- The injury or death led you to experience quantifiable losses. Physical injuries satisfy the requirement of measurable damages.
While these elements may generally outline what makes a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, more specific acts could qualify as negligence and allow you to bring a claim.
There Is a Limited Amount of Time to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Texas
If you are considering your legal options, keep in mind that there is a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit after an injury accident, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. We can tell you more about how the statute of limitations may affect your case, as there may be some exceptions to this deadline, depending on the details of your situation.
Generally, if you wait more than two years to begin the process of your case, you could lose your chance to seek compensation from the responsible party. The sooner you get started, the more time you give your legal team to build a strong case.
Injuries You Could Be Facing After a Negligent Accident
These different types of accidents may produce various injuries. Some of the most severe injuries that may come from a negligent act:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) could occur alongside other serious injuries such as a fractured skull
- Broken bones
- Spinal injuries
- Injuries to your vital organs
- Tendon or ligament injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Torn rotator cuff
- Dislocated joints
The specific injuries you or your loved one suffered and the potentially negligent acts that led to those injuries may be important considerations if you pursue a lawsuit.
For example, if you were involved in a motorcycle wreck, one of our Fort Worth motorcycle accident attorneys can explain your options based on the specifics of your case during an initial consultation.
Even if you had seemingly minor injuries from your accident, you might have long-term impairment or complications. For example, someone with diabetes might have to undergo an amputation because a wound does not heal properly.
A person with arthritis might face a lifetime of pain and reduced range of motion after a minor injury. We will explore how your injuries impacted your life.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Case Review
You no longer have to be harmed by the effects of someone else’s negligence. We can help you hold the responsible party accountable and seek the compensation you deserve to heal and move on from your accident.
Learn more about the value of having one of our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers by your side throughout the claims process or during a lawsuit. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins or contact us by completing our online form today.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form