Dallas sits at the head of what the Federal Highway Administration (FHA) calls the “Texas Triangle,” a mega-region linking Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, and Houston. Because of the high density of traffic between these areas, serious truck accidents happen weekly.
Despite the frequency, injured claimants have options after being involved in these collisions. If you or a loved one suffered harm in a crash, our Dallas truck accident lawyers will fight for fair compensation. Loncar Lyon Jenkins is here to help.
We Make Legal Aid Financially Accessible to Everyone
Getting legal aid isn’t just for wealthy people. We strive to make legal aid accessible to everyone. We take injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay anything up front for us to get started on your case. We only take our payment from any settlement or verdict we win for you.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Dallas, call 800-777-7777
You Must Take Action Within Texas’s Statute of Limitations
There are many local, state, and federal laws that apply to your case. One of those laws is Texas’s statute of limitations. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 notes that you generally have two years to file your civil lawsuit.
This is a hard deadline. Even if you file your case a day late, you risk losing the opportunity to pursue damages. When you partner with a truck accident lawyer serving Dallas from our team, we will file your case (and its paperwork) on time.
Dallas Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-777-7777
We’re Committed to Seeking Compensation for Each of Your Losses
After a truck accident, you may be facing permanent impairments and a lifetime of medical care. Severe injuries can also prevent you from returning to work or earning your pre-injury income.
You should not have to shoulder the costs of your injuries.
We can pursue recovery for the following losses:
- Current medical expenses, such as surgeries, emergency room care, hospitalizations, medications, and doctors’ appointments
- Future medical expenses, such as rehabilitative therapy and in-home aid
- In-home modifications (such as wheelchair ramps and widened doorways)
- Vehicle repairs
- Lost wages, including benefits, vacation time, sick leave, and bonuses
- Reduced earning capacity for the difference between your pre-injury income and your current earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
We can fight for fair compensation so you can get your life back on track.
We Provide Compassionate Legal Aid to Wrongful Death Claimants
If you lost a loved one to a truck accident in Dallas, we can help you file a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. Though no amount of compensation can make up for your tragic loss, a settlement or verdict can help your family cope in the aftermath.
You may recover the following damages:
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- The income your loved one would have continued to provide
- Funeral and burial/cremation costs
- Awards for the companionship your loved one provided
We want you to honor your loved one’s memory – not focus on complex legal matters. That’s our job.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
We Must Prove Negligence to Secure Compensation for Your Losses
Like passenger vehicle collisions, most truck accidents involve driver error. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) notes that distracted driving and drowsy driving are two common causes of truck accidents. Both of these things constitute negligence.
To recover compensation, your legal team must prove:
- Another party owed you a duty of care. For instance, all truckers must drive with caution and reasonable prudence while on the road.
- Another party breached their duty of care. This means that another party failed to act with caution or reasonable prudence. So, when a trucker drives while fatigued, this breaches their duty of care.
- The other party caused your accident.
- You suffered harm and related losses, such as medical bills.
Proving Negligence Requires Evidence
To prove the four elements of negligence listed above, we will use:
- Traffic camera footage
- The truck’s black box data
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Your medical records
- Eyewitness testimony
- Statements from accident reconstruction specialists
- Your damage-related invoices, receipts, and billing statements
- The accident report
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Dallas County Will Pursue Compensation
A lawyer from our firm can handle your claim or lawsuit by:
- Filing a claim with the liable insurance policy
- Arguing your case at trial
- Calculating the compensation that you deserve
- Defending your rights
- Interviewing witnesses
- Applying state, local, and federal laws to your case
We will also protect you from bad faith insurance practices. If the insurance company unjustly denies or undervalues your claim, refer it to us. The Strong Arm will do everything possible to recover fair compensation for your losses.
Your Truck Accident Might Have Resulted in These Injuries
Truck accidents can result in severe injuries. Passenger vehicles are no match for commercial trucks’ size, weight, and speed. As such, you or a loved one may be afflicted with these injuries:
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Permanent impairment
- Internal organ damage
- Spinal cord injuries
Many of these injuries prove life-threatening. Regardless of how serious your injuries are, we’re ready to pursue compensation for your losses. We want you to focus on feeling better. The Strong Arm will take care of everything else.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today to Start Your Free Case Review
You deserve responsive legal representation after suffering injuries or losing a loved one to a truck accident. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins at (800) 777-7777.
We provide a free consultation to discuss your legal options and explain how our Dallas truck accident lawyers can help. As noted, certain deadlines may apply to your case, so reach out to us as soon as possible.