A defective product lawyer can assist in your case in a way that truly allows you to focus on recovery. From advising you on how to proceed to dealing with insurers and handling any lawsuit you pursue, an attorney can be an immense help.
If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one and want to work with a Dallas defective product attorney, seek a law firm with a reputation for client-focused care. Our law office meets these criteria and can seek financial compensation for your medical costs, loss of wages, and other damages.
What a Defective Product Lawyer Does for Victims of Negligence
A defective product lawyer’s duties can vary in each case, but their goal is always the same. A lawyer must obtain compensation covering all their client’s damages, which will be your attorney’s objective.
To achieve the objective of your financial recovery, an attorney from our legal team will:
Determine the Cost of Your Defective Product Case
To obtain the financial recovery you deserve, we must determine the cost of your economic and non-economic damages. In calculating the cost of those damages, we will:
- Identify each loss you suffered.
- Identify any damages you will suffer in the future.
- Total the cost of your economic damages (which will have a relatively clear financial cost).
- Calculate the cost of non-economic damages, whose cost may not be as clear.
Our Texas catastrophic injury attorneys represent clients whose lives are forever changed by defective products. However, you do not necessarily need to have a catastrophic injury to suffer the effects of a dangerous product.
Whatever the details of your injuries, our team will ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Secure All Available Documentation of Your Damages
We will secure documentation showing how the defective product harmed you. The documentation we seek will be specific to your damages and may include:
- Images of any injuries caused by the defective product
- Details of all medical care related to the defective product (including medical bills and doctors’ diagnoses of injuries)
- A doctor’s testimony that you are unable to work because of injuries
- Past income records that prove the professional cost of your injuries
- Expert testimony about pain and suffering related to the defective product
Our personal injury attorneys will exhaustively investigate your injuries and their effects on your life. We will obtain all available proof of your economic and non-economic damages.
Identify Who Is Legally Responsible for the Defective Product
Despite federal agencies like the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) that protect consumers, manufacturers and sellers continue introducing dangerous products into the marketplace. We will determine if a manufacturer, assembler, seller, or other party is liable for your harm.
Seek a Settlement Covering Your Damages
We generally aim to obtain settlements for clients, as we want you to receive the compensation you need as quickly as possible. We will:
- Identify those who must pay the compensation you deserve.
- Arrange settlement negotiations.
- Present evidence of negligence and documentation of your damages.
- Present our settlement demands and explain how we calculated your damages.
- Negotiate with liable parties for the financial recovery you deserve.
We never expect settlement negotiations to be easy, but we’re always ready for a fight when our clients’ financial future is on the line.
Advise You on Whether a Lawsuit (and Trial) Is Necessary
We will secure the settlement you deserve or take your case to trial. Going to court is not a decision we take lightly, but it is an action we are always ready to take.
If liable parties make it clear that they won’t offer the monetary settlement you deserve, we will discuss the option of going to trial with you. Your case will involve many other responsibilities, and we will take care of those duties for you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
How to Hire an Attorney That Will Prioritize You and Your Defective Product Case
The product liability lawyer you hire could not be more important. Your attorney and their team will be solely responsible for ensuring you can cover medical costs and avoid other out-of-pocket costs. You should seek a law firm that:
- Prioritizes product liability cases
- Has a record of holding product manufacturers and sellers financially accountable for their negligence
- Will invest the necessary time and resources to build a successful case
- Has a reputation for focusing on its clients and making them a priority
Loncar Lyon Jenkins meets this high standard. Allow us to fight for all the compensation you are entitled to.
What Damages Should Negligent Product Manufacturers Cover?
Our team will identify and calculate your recoverable damages, which may include:
- Pain and suffering (which can include harm like physical pain and emotional distress)
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Medical equipment
- Rehab-related expenses
- Property damage
Wrongful Death Damages
Our Texas wrongful death lawyers represent those who have lost a loved one because of a defective product (or, more specifically, those who exposed the decedent to the defective product.)
Recoverable compensatory damages in a wrongful death case can include funeral and burial costs, loss of consortium, loss of financial support, and loss of the decedent’s household contributions.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
When Should I Hire a Defective Product Lawyer to Lead My Compensation Case?
You should hire a defective product lawyer who can truly assist in your case as soon as possible. Our firm must:
- Identify the product’s defect, which could be a manufacturing mistake, a flaw in the product’s design or marketing, or inadequate warnings about a product’s risk
- Determine how to hold the negligent party under the state’s product liability law.
- Gather evidence that supports how and why the product was dangerous or defective.
- File your case before the statute of limitations expires (In Texas, that’s generally two years from the accident date, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003).
- Protect your rights (insurers and other parties may be trying to undermine your case).
- Resolve your case as soon as possible, as we don’t want you to wait for any longer compensation you will ultimately receive.
Our team is available 24/7 to speak with you, so don’t wait.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About a Defective Product – We Can Help
Our Texas defective product attorneys fight hard for those harmed by negligent manufacturers and sellers. We will pursue the justice you deserve and speak with you right now.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We can explain how a strict liability claim works and the legal action you can take after suffering harm from an unsafe product.