If you host guests on a property that you own or manage, you imply that the site is safe and hazard-free. A property that endangers guests can end up causing significant harm, which is when a victim might want to speak to a Grand Prairie premises liability lawyer.
You may be eligible for compensation if you or a loved one has suffered an injury on someone else’s property. Loncar Lyon Jenkins can review your situation and determine if another party’s negligence or inaction caused your pain and suffering. We are ready to hear about your premises liability accident. We can review your next steps and legal options during a free case consultation today.
Premises Liability Defined
A premises liability case occurs when someone suffers an injury on someone else’s property. The person was invited onto another property, whether it was a private residence or an establishment, such as a grocery store, and assumed that it would be kept safe for them. The person who owns or manages the property did not ensure safe conditions, though, and harm came to someone else.
Our law firm has handled a wide variety of premises liability cases. Common types include:
- Dog bites
- Slip and fall accidents
- Accidents due to improperly maintained property
- Swimming pool accidents
- Elevator accidents
- Escalator accidents
- Exposure to toxic chemicals or dangerous substances
It does not matter how you were harmed. If you were invited onto a property in Grand Prairie and it was not safe, you may be entitled to compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a Premises Liability lawyer serving Grand Prairie, call 877-239-4878
When to Pursue Compensation After a Grand Prairie Premises Liability Occurs
Getting hurt on someone else’s property does not automatically result in a premises liability case. Instead, what is important is whether someone neglected their legal duty. If so, you can pursue compensation that can help you cover:
- Medical bills
- Future medical care costs
- Lost income, benefits, and earning potential
- Reduced or lost quality of life
- Past and future pain and suffering
Grand Prairie Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How Our Grand Prairie Premises Liability Lawyer Can Help You
We can help with your case from the very beginning to the very end. If you hire our injury attorney serving Grand Prairie, we will:
- Tell you your case’s value: We can tell you if you have a premises liability case and how much your case could be worth.
- File your case before the statute of limitations deadline expires: Some people do not realize they have a window of time to file an injury case. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 gives you just two years to begin the legal process. Our injury attorney can file your case and ensure you do not miss your chance to pursue compensation.
- Hold all liable parties accountable: A premises liability case could involve multiple liable parties. If anyone was negligent and caused you harm, our lawyer can identify them and hold them accountable.
- Fight for fair compensation: We will take all your case’s facts into account, including how your injuries could affect your future and your ability to work. Then, we will calculate a fair compensation amount and help you and your family fight for it.
- Defend you from any accusations: Texas follows a comparative negligence doctrine in cases like these, which means there is less liability on one party’s behalf if the person who suffered harm is also to blame for their injuries. That means other parties in your case may level accusations at you. We will defend you and show how other parties were negligent.
- Gather the evidence needed to make your case: We can collect the evidence we need to make your case and show how another’s negligence harmed you. We will also look at your records, like medical bills and paychecks, to establish the true economic cost of your accident. This can help us determine which settlement offers are adequate and which promptly need another review.
- Help you prepare for testimony: Testifying in a deposition or court can be a nerve-racking experience for anyone. Whether you are an experienced public speaker or not, we can help you prepare to speak on your behalf.
- Handle all communications for you: You do not have to worry about talking to insurance companies or any of the defendants in your case. Our premises liability lawyer will communicate for you, speaking on your behalf and fighting for the compensation you are due.
- Keep you updated on your case: We will also make it easy to get updates on your case. You can call our attorney any time to find out how your claim or lawsuit is going. If there are any major developments, you will be the first to know.
You and your family do not have to navigate the legal system on your own. The insurance companies and other parties are likely to have legal representation. One of our premises liability attorneys near Grand Prairie can help you even the odds.
Contact our Grand Prairie Premises Liability Attorneys today
Paying for Legal Help in a Grand Prairie Premises Liability Case
You have a lot of bills to worry about, and you probably are not looking to add another to the pile. We understand, and that is why we do not charge our clients when we take a case like this.
Instead, we work on contingency, meaning we collect our fee only if you recover compensation. You do not have to scrape together the money to pay us right now as you face high medical bills, lost pay, and other financial stresses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Help You After a Grand Prairie Premises Liability Accident
If you want to learn more about how a premises liability lawyer serving Grand Prairie can help you, call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.
There is no obligation or upfront costs, or attorney’s fees. This is a chance to learn more about whether you should pursue compensation. See what our attorneys can do for you today.