El Paso TX Car Accident Lawyers
El Paso Accident Attorneys Get Results
There are many traffic safety laws in Texas that are intended to prevent serious car accidents, but unfortunately, El Paso residents frequently suffer injuries in automobile crashes. Even when you abide by the strict seat belt laws in our state, you can still sustain severe injuries in a highway accident. If you or a loved one has been in a crash in the El Paso area, you’re likely going to have a lot of questions. How will you pay for your treatments and your mounting medical bills? How will your family have enough money to survive if you can’t return to work? At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we assist accident victims every day, and we can advocate for you as you seek compensation for your injuries.
Don’t let a negligent driver’s mistakes prevent you from being compensated for your injuries. If you’ve been involved in an auto accident caused by another driver’s negligence, it’s very important to seek experienced legal counsel. An experienced El Paso accident lawyer can examine the details of your case and help you to win the money you deserve.
Frequent Auto Accidents in El Paso TX
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
As many El Paso residents know, our busy city is located on a major highway. Since cross-country travelers speed along Interstate 10 everyday, accidents often occur. These can range from minor crashes to those involving large trucks in which victims sustain severe injuries. Even though the Texas Department of Transportation has recently reported a record-low for transportation fatalities, crashes continue to occur in and around the El Paso area. What are some of the primary causes of these auto accidents?
· Aggressive Driving: in El Paso, busy traffic can lead to aggressive driving. When frustrated drivers speed, run red lights, and break other traffic laws, they’re putting other El Paso residents at risk of an accident.
· Distracted driving: in Texas you’re allowed to use your cell phone while you’re driving, but El Paso has its own ban—you can only use a hands-free device if you’re driving. Most distracted driving accidents result from cell phone use and texting while driving. Don’t put other drivers at risk to make a phone call or send a text message.
· Drowsy driving: drowsy driving is a particularly salient concern around El Paso, where many cross-country drivers pass through on I-10. If you’re too sleepy to pay attention to the road, pull over to reduce the risk of an accident.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
· Drunk driving: DWIs and DUIs carry serious ramifications in Texas, including hefty fines and jail time. But more importantly, when you drive under the influence, you greatly increase your chances of causing a car accident that can lead to serious injuries and even death for people out on the roadways.
· Inclement weather: the weather in El Paso is relatively temperate, but high winds can make for a dangerous drive and can lead to serious car crashes.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
· Car defects: automobile accidents aren’t always caused by a driver’s negligence. In some cases, for instance, a defective car part can cause a crash. Contact a Texas auto accident attorney to see if you can file a product liability claim.
Seeking Compensation for Your El Paso Car Accident Injuries
When you’ve been injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, whether a driver or an automobile manufacturer, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. Depending on the type and severity of your injuries, you may be eligible for a variety of forms of compensation. And if you’ve lost a loved one in a car accident, you may be eligible for additional damages. Some of these forms of compensation include:
· Pain and suffering
· Loss of enjoyment of life
· Lost wages
· Medical expenses
· Hospital bills
· Funeral expenses
· Burial costs
· Loss of a loved one’s companionship
And if you have lost a loved one, you may be eligible to file more than just an accident claim. Talk to anEl Paso TX accident lawyer about filing a wrongful death claim in connection with your loved one’s fatal accident.
Contact an El Paso TX Car Accident Attorney Today
AtLoncar Lyon Jenkins, we have years of experience handling car accident claims for El Paso residents. We will handle your case in a timely and professional manner, and we will treat you with the respect you deserve. Get in touch with anEl Paso auto accident lawyer today to begin the claims process.
El Paso TX Useful Links:
[wpseo_map id=”4664″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]