Don’t let the uncertainty of a hit and run accident diminish your mental health and quality of life. Instead, allow an Amarillo car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins to fight for the compensation you deserve. Our Texas-based law firm can be a steadying, trustworthy ally whose mission is your financial recovery.
We have helped many victims of hit and run motorists secure financial compensation for their damages. Our team will deal with insurers and handle your case from start to finish. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation about hiring an Amarillo hit and run accident lawyer.
We Have Helped Texas Hit and Run Crash Victims Recover Damages for 30+ Years
Experience is key when seeking a hit and run accident lawyer to represent you in a driver negligence case. Loncar Lyon Jenkins has helped many personal injury lawyers in Amarillo obtain fair compensation from insurers, at-fault motorists, and other liable parties.
In addition to our extensive experience spanning more than three decades, you can tap our firm to lead your auto accident case in Amarillo for the following reasons:
We Will Exhaust All Options to Secure Your Financial Recovery
Our lawyers are not satisfied with easy settlements. We will only be content if you receive compensation covering all your accident-related damages. We are prepared to:
- Take an evidence-based, relentless approach to settlement negotiations
- File a lawsuit and take your case to trial if necessary
Some law firms avoid going to trial, knowing that court cases cost more than settling. Loncar Lyon Jenkins never backs down from a trial, especially when a trial is the right option for our client.
Our Attorneys Know the Unique Challenges of Hit and Run Cases
An Amarillo personal injury lawyer from our firm will be ready for the unique challenges of your hit and run case, which may include:
- Working with law enforcement officials to identify the motorist who left your accident scene in Amarillo
- Determining the right strategy for your case, as your options may vary, depending on whether we locate the at-fault motorist
- Securing all the compensation you deserve even if the at-fault motorist is at large or uninsured
Our lawyers often interact with law enforcement officials during accident investigations. We are familiar with police departments in Amarillo, and this may prove beneficial to your case.
Our No-Stress Fee Structure Protects You From Financial Risk
Loncar Lyon Jenkins uses a contingency fee arrangement that:
- Requires you to pay us no upfront fee
- Requires our firm to cover the cost of your case
- Grants us a percentage of any settlement or verdict we secure for you
- Motivates us to obtain as much compensation as possible for you
As a client, our contingency fee structure protects you from financial risk. Our firm accepts the financial burden of your case because we are confident in our abilities.
We Take Extra Measures to Ensure Your Satisfaction
Our team will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction as a client. We will:
- Provide your lawyer’s phone number
- Be available to answer your questions promptly
- Provide regular case updates
- Implement any special requests you have for the handling of your case
- Provide honest, detailed advice at every turn of your case
You should have total confidence in the legal team that’s fighting for your financial recovery. With our firm leading your case, you can rest easy knowing your case is in good hands. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation about hiring an Amarilla hit and run accident lawyer. We will explain how our legal representation from our firm can help you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Will Seek Compensation for the Full Cost of the Hit and Run in Amarillo
Every motor vehicle accident can cause severe damages, including:
We will value the cost of vehicle repairs, property replacement, temporary transportation, and other expenses stemming from property damage.
Pain and Suffering
Our mental health experts will evaluate you for:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
- Accident-related substance misuse problems
- Any other conditions that qualify as pain and suffering
We will also include scarring, disfigurement, and physical pain as we value the cost of your car accident in Amarillo.
We will seek compensation for all accident-related professional harm, which may include:
- Diminished earning power
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- Lost potential for promotions
- Psychological harm (such as loss of identity) caused by your inability to work
Our lawyers will consider any professional harm you will experience in the future.
We will include all accident-related medical bills in your settlement target.
A Wrongful Death
Our team extends its condolences if you’ve lost a loved one because of a hit and run motorist. We seek to get justice for victims of fatal accidents and their loved ones. If necessary, an Amarillo wrongful death lawyer from our team will seek compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering (and the decedent’s pain and suffering)
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s income, household services, and other forms of economic support
- Grief counseling
- Any other non-economic or economic harm you’ve suffered because of your loss
Focus on recovery, be with loved ones, and tend to your personal life. Our firm will lead the fight for your financial recovery.
Let Us Take the Demands of a Hit and Run Case in Amarillo, TX, Off Your Hands
Our lawyers have dedicated their professional lives to helping accident victims like you. Rely on our firm’s experience with:
- Obtaining compelling evidence
- Documenting economic and non-economic damages
- Valuing the exact cost of damages
- Negotiating settlements with insurers and other liable parties
- Taking personal injury cases to trial if necessary
We will provide immediate updates when we receive a settlement offer or circumstances change in your case.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation After a Hit and Run
When you call in the Strong Arm to seek compensation for a hit and run accident in Amarillo, you get the support of a dedicated, client-focused legal team. Our law office will spare no expense when building your case, and we won’t back down from even the toughest legal fight.
Allow a lawyer from our firm to be your tenacious legal advocate. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation. We encourage you to contact us a soon as possible as we generally have two years to file an injury lawsuit, as outlined in Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.