When drunk drivers in Texas cause accidents, their negligent behavior directly affects their victims. Among the costs of that negligence are injuries and wrongful deaths. If you have been negatively affected by a DUI accident, an Arlington car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Drunk drivers pose an unacceptable danger to our fellow Texans, and we take DUI cases personally. An Arlington DUI car accident lawyer from our team will passionately represent you, demanding that liable parties pay for their negligence. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.
What DUI Means in Texas
There is zero tolerance for drunk driving in Texas, and anyone under the legal drinking age of 21 should have 0.00% detectable alcohol in their system. Per Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code § 106.041, it is illegal for underage drivers to operate a vehicle while under the influence.
If law enforcement catches them, they can face a driving under the influence (DUI) charge. They can also be charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI) if their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) level is at or exceeds 0.08%.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Drunk Drivers Must Cover the Cost of the Accidents They Cause, Including Yours
Penalties for driving while intoxicated (DWI or DUI) in Texas can include jail or imprisonment, as the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) notes. However, criminal penalties do not always help the victims of drunk drivers.
Our firm wants to ensure you receive complete coverage for your accident-related financial damages, including:
Pain and Suffering
Our Arlington personal injury lawyers often represent clients suffering from:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Injury pain
- Impaired quality of life
Truck accidents often cause debilitating injuries. The unseen toll of your accident, including your pain and suffering, can be just as harmful as your physical injuries. Our team will account for the pain and suffering a drunk driver has inflicted upon you.
Lost Income (and Any Other Professional Damages)
The psychological and physical effects of a drunk driving accident can make it impossible to work, either temporarily or permanently. We will measure the professional cost of your car accident in Arlington, which may include:
- Loss of income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost opportunities for performance bonuses
- Lost progress towards potential promotions
- Psychological harm caused by worklessness
No drunk driver has a right to take your livelihood. If you’ve suffered professionally because of your accident, we will demand that the drunk driver or their insurer cover your damages.
Accident-Related Healthcare Expenses
Our team will evaluate the cost of your accident-related medical services, including:
- Emergency services
- Hospital stays
- All doctor’s visits
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medical equipment
We frequently work with doctors and other medical professionals. We will account for all your accident-related medical services as we calculate a fair settlement.
Disabling injuries tend to cost more than non-disabling injuries, as these injuries may require:
- Medical equipment (such as a motorized wheelchair)
- The installation of ramps, lifts, handrails, and other features in your home
- Purchase a new, disability-accommodating vehicle
- A loved one to help care for you
- In-home caregiver services
- Long-term replacement of lost wages
The non-economic cost of a disability is also immense. Our team will identify all the harm that has come from your injuries, whether or not they qualify as disabilities.
Our team will seek compensation for temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, and all other accident-related property costs.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a DUI crash in Amarillo, our wrongful death attorney can lead your case to recover losses, such as your family member’s medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, and lost income.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation about your case.
Hire Your Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins—Let the Strong Arm Fight for You
If you want a law firm that will fight with everything it has, choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins. Hiring an Arlington DUI car accident lawyer from our firm means:
- Paying no upfront costs or fees for your lawyer: Our client-friendly contingency fee structure places the financial obligation of your case on us, not you. We will pay the entire upfront cost to complete your case. Your lawyer will only receive a fee if you receive a financial recovery.
- Getting our entire team’s support: Our firm is more than our attorneys. We will also provide paralegals, investigators, and experts—all aligned to support your case. These resources come at no additional cost.
- Partnering with a law firm with decades of experience: Loncar Lyon Jenkins is a law firm built on results. Our familiarity with DUI car accident cases means nothing will catch us off-guard.
- Getting one-on-one legal representation: Our attorneys take pride in knowing our clients as people. We also know every important detail of our clients’ cases, and you’ll know that your attorney is fighting hard for you.
When you want to work with a law firm with ample resources, an unparalleled will to win for clients, and a willingness to take your case to trial, call in the Strong Arm.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Our Firm Will Lead Your DUI Car Accident Case in Arlington from Start to Finish
Our advice to clients is always the same: Focus on recovery, be with loved ones, and let us handle the legal process for you. Your voice is vitally important to us, but our team will place your case on our collective shoulders.
We will handle all the critical steps in your personal injury DUI case, which may include:
- Securing evidence that proves the drunk driver caused your accident (e.g., video footage, eyewitness testimony, a police report, etc.)
- Identifying all liable parties responsible
- Documenting your damages with medical records, medical bills, evidence of lost income, your accounts of pain and suffering, and experts’ diagnoses of physical and psychological injuries
- Calculating the financial cost of your accident-related damages
- Leading talks with insurance providers for a favorable settlement
- Filing a civil lawsuit if necessary
- Proceeding to trial if necessary
Car accident cases often present unforeseen challenges. Our lawyers’ experience and team approach to our cases ensures we can handle every challenge in stride.
Your attorney will provide frequent updates. It’s your case; we are merely handling it for you. You will be the first to know about settlement offers and other important case updates.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation for an Arlington DUI Crash
Our team is available round-the-clock to speak with you. Your lawyer may face a deadline for filing your DUI car accident case in Arlington, so do not wait any longer to speak with our team about taking legal action against an intoxicated motorist.
We will begin fighting for your financial recovery as soon as we complete your consultation. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free initial consultation.