There are billboards posted all along the I-35W Corridor that read: Don’t drink and drive. Yet, countless intoxicated people choose to get behind the wheel every day, putting others at risk of serious injuries. If a negligent motorist caused your Fort Worth DUI car accident, you have financial recovery options.
A Fort Worth car accident attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can pursue compensation from the liable party and handle the legal legwork that goes into building a successful case. Today, we invite you to call and start a free initial consultation with our legal team.
You Focus on Getting Better. Our Lawyers Handle Your Entire Case.
Since 1988, we’ve proudly advocated for injured Texans. In our years of service, we’ve handled many cases arising from drunk drivers’ negligence. When you entrust your personal injury claim or lawsuit to our law firm, you can rest assured that:
- Our attorneys are dedicated to clients’ financial recoveries: Your lawyer will form a personal connection with you, making your case a personal priority. You should feel confident that your lawyer is committed to securing the compensation you deserve.
- We cover the costs of your case: Loncar Lyon Jenkins will pay filing costs, expert fees, court-related expenses, and the general cost of building a strong insurance claim or lawsuit. This eases your financial burden after the car accident.
- You pay no fee unless we win: Our lawyers use a contingency-fee structure. If we get compensation for you, your attorney will receive a percentage of the recovery. If you do not receive payment, we don’t either.
- We understand the high cost of DUI accidents: Because we have represented many victims of intoxicated drivers, we understand the high cost of your accident. Our team will do everything possible to secure the money you deserve, even taking your case to trial if necessary.
Drunk drivers can cause high-impact collisions resulting in severe injuries. A Fort Worth catastrophic injury lawyer from our team will work with doctors to gauge the cost of your injuries and fight for a fair settlement or verdict.
Any DUI car accident victim in Fort Worth can rely on a lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins. We offer compassionate representation, and we will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery. Call now for a free consultation.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Maximum Compensation for Your Losses
When we accept your case, our goal is to secure fair compensation for all of your accident-related damages. These types of damages could include:
Loss of Income
Based on your job, working hours, and earning capacity, your Fort Worth personal injury lawyer could demand financial compensation for:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost bonus opportunities
- Lost promotional opportunities
If you lose your job because of accident-related injuries, we will consider lost benefits and other long-term professional damages.
As your medical bills mount, you will know that Loncar Lyon Jenkins is seeking compensation for all of them. Your bills may relate to:
- Emergency medical transportation
- Emergency treatment
- Medical imaging services (such as x-rays and MRIs)
- Medical equipment
- Doctors’ visits
Your lawyer will obtain copies of all your accident-related medical bills. We will also consult medical professionals to identify your future treatment needs and determine the cost of your medical care.
Property Damage Expenses
If your vehicle became damaged during an accident with a drunk driver, we will calculate the cost of repairs. If your vehicle was totaled, we will identify its fair replacement value.
Non-Economic Damages, Such as Pain and Suffering
Unlike the other damages on this list, non-economic damages do not come with pre-assigned monetary values. Rather, how much you can recover is unique to the facts of your situation. Examples of non-economic damages in your personal injury claim or lawsuit include:
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
Your lawyer will determine the exact value of your non-economic damages by reviewing the severity of your condition, the details of your accident, and other related factors.
Wrongful Death-Related Losses
If you lost a loved one because of a drunk driver, the Loncar Lyon Jenkins team extends its deepest condolences. We’re well aware that compensation can’t undo the fatal collision. Yet, a fair settlement can offer financial resources that allow you to rebuild your life.
With the help of a Fort Worth wrongful death lawyer, you could recover:
- Funeral costs
- Burial or cremation costs
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Survivors’ pain and suffering
- Loss of financial support (including the decedent’s income)
- Loss of the decedent’s household services and contributions
We handle wrongful death cases with the necessary sensitivity and urgency. Our firm demands accountability for your damages, whether you’re dealing with non-fatal injuries or a loved one’s unexpected passing.
What a Fort Worth DUI Car Accident Lawyer Will Do for You
Loncar Lyon Jenkins is a full-service legal team that will:
- Establish liability for your accident: Liable parties may include the intoxicated motorist, an establishment (such as a bar) that overserved them, and others.
- Calculate and document your damages: We will obtain all available proof of your damages, and then we will calculate what you’re owed.
- Negotiate a settlement or go to trial: We may initially demand a settlement from the liable insurance company. If the liable parties do not negotiate in good faith (or deny your claim altogether), we will take your case to trial.
- Oversee every other detail of your case: No detail is too small for your lawyer. We sweat the little things while you focus on your recovery.
Let Loncar Lyon Jenkins worry about your personal injury case. We’re confident that with our years of experience, we can reach a fair outcome.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation
Your Fort Worth car accident lawyer has a limited time to file your case under Texas’s statute of limitations. We generally have just two years to file your lawsuit under Texas law. We are available right now to discuss your case, so don’t wait any longer to contact us.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.