A collision with a semi-truck may leave you facing substantial medical bills, lasting trauma, lost income, and other damages. However, a Beaumont truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will fight for the compensation you deserve. Truck accident cases can be more complicated than most, and our firm’s commitment will allow you to focus on your health.
A Beaumont semi-truck accident lawyer from our team will demand liable parties pay all your damages. With decades of experience leading truck accident cases in Texas, you are in capable hands with Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
Call in the Strong Arm for Your Semi-Truck Accident Case in Beaumont
Our Beaumont truck accident lawyers will give you more time to rest and recover while they fight for your financial recovery. We understand many law firms serve Beaumont, but clients choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins because:
- We live up to the Strong Arm moniker: Clients who hire us know their lawyer will fight for them. Your attorney will demand that an insurance company, trucking company, or other liable party pay for your accident-related damages. If they refuse, we will take your case to trial.
- Our fee structure benefits you: We work on contingency, meaning you don’t pay your lawyer any upfront costs or fees. If we win, we receive payment. If we don’t, you owe us nothing.
- We navigate the intricacies of truck accident cases: Your semi-truck crash case may require us to secure evidence from a trucking company, examine complex data from the truck’s black box, and calculate costly long-term damages. Our lawyers have resolved many truck accident cases, and these challenges won’t trouble them.
- Your case will be our priority: When we accept a case, we understand our great responsibility to clients. You need fair compensation, and you need it as soon as possible. Thus, we will work hard to secure your financial recovery without delay.
A law firm’s resources and reputation are critically important when choosing an attorney. When you hire your Beaumont personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you get the support of a proven law firm staffed by dedicated legal professionals.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Will Pursue the Financial Recovery You Deserve—and Not a Dollar Less
Truck accident victims deserve a fair financial recovery, but insurance companies are not always eager to provide the compensation they deserve. When you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you expect us to fight for every dollar you deserve—and we seek compensation for these damages in truck accident cases.
Property Repairs and Related Expenses
Trucks weigh far more than the typical passenger vehicle. Thus, truck collisions often result in catastrophic damage to victims’ vehicles. Our team will seek compensation covering:
- Repairs for your vehicle
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Replacement of clothing, phones, accessories, and other property damaged during the crash
- A rental car, ridesharing services, or other temporary transportation
Insurers generally cover accident-related property damage, and we will demand that they cover all such expenses.
Pain and Suffering
The noneconomic costs of truck accidents can be prohibitive and may include the following:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Lost quality of life
A counselor, psychiatrist, or other mental health professional can examine you, and our firm will cover the cost. Their findings will help us calculate your pain and suffering and seek fair compensation.
Medical Bills and Rehabilitation Costs
We aim for clients to receive complete reimbursement for accident-related medical bills. We will consider the cost of all medical services required because of your accident.
Truck accident victims often miss work because of injuries. Whether your accident results in a temporary or long-term work absence, you may lose the following:
- Your regular income
- Any bonuses or promotions you might have earned
- Employment-linked benefits
- The psychological and emotional benefits you receive from working
Our semi-truck accident lawyers serving Beaumont work with experts in employment issues, including the cost of long-term work absences. We will calculate your professional damages and include those losses in your demand letter.
Harm Caused by a Wrongful Death
If your loved one has passed away following a truck accident, we offer our condolences for your tragic loss. You can lean on our team in Beaumont, who will seek justice for these wrongful death damages:
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Funeral costs, medical expenses, and other economic costs related to the death
- The loss of the decedent’s income and household services
- Your pain and suffering (and any treatment you seek)
We show boundless compassion when handling sensitive truck accident cases while fighting as hard as possible for our clients. You can rely on Loncar Lyon Jenkins to treat you like family.
Let Our Lawyers Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Beaumont
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), trucks require up to 40% more distance to stop than smaller, lighter vehicles. Thus, truck drivers must maintain a greater distance when behind other cars and take other precautions due to their vehicles’ size and weight.
We will identify a truck operator’s dangerous driving, a trucking company’s negligence, or another reason for your accident. Our team will also:
- Secure evidence.
- Document your damages.
- Determine a fair value for your losses.
- Lead settlement negotiations.
- Complete a trial if necessary.
- Manage all paperwork, communications, and other case details.
The Strong Arm Team has your back. So, let us do what we do—fighting for the compensation you deserve after a semi-truck accident in Beaumont.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Consultation
If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a semi-truck accident, there is no time to wait. Texas law generally requires us to file lawsuits and claims within a relatively brief time after the semi-truck accident, and we’re ready to act right now.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation. Our team is ready to lead your fight for compensation in Beaumont as soon as you call.