Every semi-truck accident victim deserves justice, which means a financial recovery for all accident-related damages. Don’t risk your health, and don’t risk forfeiting the compensation you deserve. Hire an Odessa semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins to fight for your financial recovery. We’ve served clients across Texas since 1988 and have all the financial resources your case will require.
Our personal injury attorney team will seek money for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages resulting from your semi-truck accident in Odessa. Call in the Strong Arm to fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Why Work With an Odessa Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer From Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
You’re facing a pivotal decision. The law firm you choose to lead your semi-truck accident case could determine:
- Whether you get compensation for your accident-related damages
- How much compensation you receive
- How soon you get your compensation
- How painless (or stressful) the insurance or legal process is for you
Truck accident victims who hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins don’t regret their decision. The benefits of hiring your attorney in Odessa from Loncar Lyon Jenkins include:
- Complete financial backing: Loncar Lyon Jenkins has ample resources for your case. We will hire experts, reconstruct your accident, and take other steps to strengthen your case in Odessa. Cost is of no concern when you hire our team, and you won’t pay a cent up front for us to work on your case.
- A local office: Odessa is one of our firm’s homes. We have an office on Lee Avenue, and our local attorneys take pride in being part of the Odessa community. We provide in-person service, and our concern for the community shows how we handle semi-truck accident cases.
- Decades of relevant experience: Our practice has served truck accident victims in Texas for more than three decades. With so much relevant experience, we are ready to tackle every hurdle that comes our way.
- Elite client service: Your satisfaction is just as important as your financial recovery. We’ll fight relentlessly for your financial recovery and show just as much attention to providing an excellent client experience in Odessa.
Semi-truck accident victims are often busy with medical appointments, work-related arrangements, and the demands of daily life. Therefore, taking on a claim or lawsuit may not be realistic, nor is it generally safe for an accident victim’s health.
Let an Odessa semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins fight for the financial outcome you deserve.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Recoverable Damages for a Semi-Truck Accident Victim in Odessa
We always hope our clients will recover from their injuries and, with time, regain a sense of normality after a truck accident. Unfortunately, semi-truck accidents have a high risk of disabling and fatal injuries.
Our team will seek fair compensation for each of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses from emergency care, hospital stays, medications, specialist appointments, rehab, and other medical services
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, impaired quality of life, and mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety
- Property costs, including temporary transportation expenses, vehicle repairs (or replacement), cell phone damage, clothing damage, and other property damage
- Professional damages, including lost income, decreased earning power, missed bonuses, lost promotion opportunities, lost benefits, and lost retirement contributions
Every client we represent has different injuries and damages. We’ll complete a personalized accounting of your losses, including any damages you could suffer in the future.
Recoverable Wrongful Death Damages in a Fatal Odessa Semi-Truck Accident Case
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that large trucks are about 5% of all vehicles on the road. Yet, per the National Safety Council (NSC), large trucks are involved in 9% of all fatal motor vehicle accidents.
We stand strong for clients who have lost a loved one in a fatal truck accident in Odessa. Our team will handle every step of your case, seeking wrongful death compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Lost financial support
- Loss of consortium
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Any other damages resulting from the accident and wrongful death in Odessa
Please accept our condolences if you’re coping with losing a loved one. Our team will seek justice for both you and your deceased loved one.
How the Odessa-Based Team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins Will Seek Compensation for Your Semi-Truck Accident
Our team will fight urgently for your financial recovery as soon as you hire us. Our responsibilities will include:
- Securing compelling evidence: Video footage, witness accounts, and expert testimony may be the bedrock of your case. Compelling evidence makes for a compelling case, so our attorneys will conduct a detailed, urgent investigation into your semi-truck accident.
- Documenting your damages: We will help you keep track of your injury-related symptoms. We will also collect any medical records, employment records, invoices, and other documentation that shows your damages.
- Calculating your case value: Our attorneys will determine exactly how much compensation you deserve for your damages. We may work with economists, medical professionals, and other experts to determine your case’s value.
- Fighting for a settlement: We’re ready for a fight when we negotiate with insurers or other liable parties (like trucking companies). You deserve every penny you’re entitled to, and we won’t settle for less. So, call in the Strong Arm to negotiate tirelessly on your behalf for favorable compensation.
- Completing a trial (if necessary): While trials are not always necessary in truck accident cases, we’re always prepared for them. We are trial attorneys who thrive in the courtroom.
Remember, Loncar Lyon Jenkins will complete all these duties without any upfront compensation from you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation About Your Semi-Truck Accident in Odessa
Continue to prioritize your health. Let an Odessa semi-truck accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins fight for the money you deserve. We may face a critical deadline for filing your case, so contact us as soon as you can. Call us today for your free consultation. Our team has your back during this time of need, and we’ll deliver the legal services you deserve.