Garland, Texas is home to Lake Ray Hubbard and other bodies of water that locals can enjoy. However, when boat operators or others act negligently, injuries and wrongful deaths may result. A Garland personal injury lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you seek fair compensation for any harm you’ve suffered due to a boating accident, including medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost income.
When you call in the Strong Arm to handle the legal process, you receive personalized legal representation. A Garland boating accident lawyer from our team will work tirelessly to secure a fair financial recovery for you.
Why Hire a Garland Boating Accident Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
Boat accident victims should focus on their recovery, and you deserve to do the same. A personal injury attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will lead your fight for compensation so you can follow your doctor’s orders. Let us worry about your case so you don’t have to.
You may choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins as your legal representation because:
- We plan to win: When we accept your case, it is because we believe you deserve compensation for a boating accident. Our personal injury law firm plans to win every case we handle, and yours will be no exception. Your Garland boat accident attorney will be ready to take your case to court if we do not receive a fair settlement offer.
- We will cover the cost of your case: Loncar Lyon Jenkins will handle the financial expense of your case, including any filing fees, expert fees, and other expenses. Our firm only receives a fee if we get results for you. Under no circumstances will you pay your lawyer out of your pocket.
- You will know your attorney: Client service is a key aspect of the Strong Arm difference. Expect to know your attorney on a first-name basis and hear from them frequently. Your case will be a priority to our law firm, which will show in how we represent you.
- We have an office near Garland in Dallas: Our office on Cesar Chavez Blvd. in Dallas will allow us to handle your case efficiently.
We live up to our reputation as the “Strong Arm.” Your personal injury attorney will relentlessly pursue the compensation you deserve, and we will start work on your case today.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins Handles All Boating Accident Cases
If you were hurt in any circumstance related to boating, our legal team wants to hear about it. Some of the common boating accident cases our legal professionals handle involve:
- Collisions between boats
- Collisions between boats and swimmers
- Collisions between boats and fixed objects, such as directional markers
- Injuries caused by a boat’s propeller
- Erratic driving that causes injury to boat passengers
- Boats running aground
- Fires and explosions
- Injury or illness caused by a stranded vessel
- Watersport accidents
Our Garland boating accident attorneys represent clients who have suffered injuries and lost loved ones. In either case, you can focus on your well-being while we manage every aspect of your legal claim.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Will Seek Fair Compensation for the Full Cost of Your Boating Accident in Garland
Boating accidents can cause serious injuries, from amputations to brain injuries, burns, and broken bones. Our personal injury lawyers will consult doctors to document your injuries and account for all of your damages, which may include:
- Medical bills, including the cost of emergency transportation, wound care, surgery, X-rays, MRIs, specialist visits, hospitalization, and any other medical services
- Professional damages, including lost income, missed performance bonuses, diminished earning power, loss of fulfillment, lost chances for promotions, and other types of professional harm
- Pain and suffering, which may include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), scarring and disfigurement, lost quality of life, physical pain, mental anguish, and other similar symptoms
- Property damage, including the cost of repairing or replacing a boat, boating components, phones, clothing, and any other property damaged during a boat accident
When we handle cases involving serious injuries, our Garland catastrophic injury lawyers consider that some damages will be lifelong. In any case, we will account for all damages (including future damages) before beginning settlement negotiations.
We Seek Financial Compensation for Fatal Boating Accidents
If you lost a loved one in a boat accident, a Garland wrongful death lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will demand that liable parties pay for the immense harm they have caused you. Our legal team can seek financial compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral, burial, or cremation costs
- Medical expenses
- Your loss of consortium and companionship
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household contributions
- Any other harm resulting from the boating accident or your loved one’s passing
Please accept our sympathies and condolences if you have lost a loved one. We will lead your case for compensation, so you can focus without distraction on your grieving.
Services to Expect from Your Garland Boating Accident Lawyer
Your boat accident attorney serving Garland will take the entire legal process off your hands, fighting for your financial recovery by:
- Filing your claim as quickly as possible
- Managing all case-related communications
- Securing evidence of negligence, which may include witness accounts of the boat accident, an expert’s testimony about liability, and a reconstruction of the accident
- Documenting your damages with medical records, medical bills, income statements, invoices for property repairs, and any other proof of your accident-related damages
- Calculating the cost of your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiating for a fair settlement
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
You will have the full strength of Loncar Lyon Jenkins behind your boat accident case in Garland. From the moment you hire us, we will deal with insurance companies, build your personal injury claim or lawsuit, protect your rights, and fight for your financial recovery.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Consultation
Do not wait any longer to speak with our team. Your Garland boat accident lawyer likely has a deadline for filing your case, and we cannot file the case until you speak with us. If you miss the filing deadline in Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, you may lose your opportunity to seek the financial recovery you deserve.
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free, no-obligation consultation.