Rollover car accidents can cause serious injuries, psychological trauma, and many other damages. Let a Texas rollover car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins fight for the money you deserve.
Hiring Loncar Lyon Jenkins means calling in the Strong Arm to fight for your recovery. We’ll support you financially, help you get the care you need, and lead your case from start to finish.
Why Should I Hire a Texas Rollover Car Accident Lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins?
Rollover accidents are, without exception, serious. Annals of Medical & Health Sciences Research explains that rollover accidents account for about one-third of highway traffic deaths, a disproportionately high number.
Serious accidents make for high-stakes legal cases. Rather than try to handle your own car accident claim (potentially losing your case and compromising your health), rely on a law firm that has proven itself repeatedly: Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
Rollover accident victims trust Loncar Lyon Jenkins because:
- We’ve earned the Strong Arm monicker: Our Texas car wreck attorneys take an aggressive approach to rollover accident cases. We’ll show you the utmost compassion while demanding that liable parties pay what you deserve.
- Our clients come first: Your satisfaction is our mission. Expect active communication, personalized service, and top-notch legal care when you hire Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
- We provide total financial support: Our firm will complete every step of your case without any compensation from you. If we win, our firm will get a percentage of your awarded compensation. If we don’t win (which is never our plan), you’ll owe us nothing.
- We have offices throughout Texas: As we have expanded since our founding in 1988, Loncar Lyon Jenkins has established several offices across Texas. This allows us to travel to you and provide in-person legal service, no matter where your rollover accident occurred.
- We’ll go to court if it’s best for you: Our attorneys prepare each case as if it will go to court. This way, if settlement negotiations don’t produce the offer you deserve, we can proceed to trial.
Car accident cases are our personal injury firm’s forte. Let us use our legal training, financial resources, and valuable experience to fight for the money you deserve.
What If I Handle My Own Texas Rollover Car Accident Case?
There are several risks if you handle your own car accident case. Without a Texas rollover accident attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins on your side, you may:
- Risk your physical health, as stress from your claim or lawsuit could exacerbate your accident-related injuries
- Worsen your mental health
- Have to pay the cost of completing your case out of your own pocket (which may discourage you from hiring experts)
- Lose your case for the compensation you deserve
Leave your case to those who have dedicated their lives to getting justice. Let Loncar Lyon Jenkins do what we do best: fight for you.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
Recoverable Damages for Those Involved in Texas Rollover Car Accidents
The strain a body suffers when a vehicle rolls over is immense. Whenever a client approaches us with a rollover accident case, we anticipate the possibility of life-changing injuries.
Regardless of the severity of your injuries, you may get compensation for:
- Medical costs related to emergency transportation, hospitalization, medical imaging, medications, surgery, and other medical services
- Professional damages, including lost income, reduced earning power, missed performance bonuses, lost promotion opportunities, and lost professional fulfillment
- Pain and suffering, including injury-related pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, lost quality of life, and specific conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety
- Property-related costs, including temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, replacement of a totaled vehicle, and replacement of damaged phones, clothing, and other personal property
If your loved one passed away because of injuries from a rollover accident, we offer our condolences. You may pursue wrongful death action, and recoverable damages may include:
- Loss of spousal companionship and support
- Loss of parental guidance
- Lost financial support
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Your pain and suffering (including grief)
- Any pain and suffering the decedent experienced before passing away
- Medical bills
Wrongful death cases are as high-stakes as our cases get. We don’t just need to get compensation for your damages. We also need to get justice for your loved one who is no longer with us.
Texas Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Services the Lawyers from Loncar Lyon Jenkins Provide for Texas Rollover Car Accident Victims
The attorneys and paralegals at Loncar Lyon Jenkins will take your entire case off your hands. Our proactive legal service will allow you to recover in peace while we:
- Secure evidence of liability: We’ll document your accident with any available video footage, witness accounts, or other evidence. This evidence may prove who is liable for your rollover accident and all resulting damages.
- Identify liable parties: Your rollover accident lawyer in Texas will identify exactly who is responsible for your accident-related damages.
- Document your damages: Our team will quickly secure medical records, images of your injuries, proof of lost income, vehicle repair invoices, and other documentation of your damages.
- Determine your case value: We will calculate the cost of your damages. This figure will be our guide during settlement negotiations.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Our legal team will represent you in settlement negotiations. It should be a comfort that the Strong Arm is fighting for your financial recovery.
- Take your case to trial, if necessary: While most cases settle before reaching a courtroom, we prepare every rollover accident case like it will end with a trial.
Our lawyers and support staff have invested much time and many resources into our clients since 1988. This longevity is a testament to our legal capabilities and dedication to client service.
Trust a law firm that has handled countless car accident cases successfully. Hire your lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
Contact our Texas Rollover Accident Attorneys today
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Texas Rollover Car Accident Lawyer
Per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, we may have a limited time to file your rollover car accident case in Texas, so don’t wait to contact our team. Our phone lines are always open, and you have no obligations when speaking with us.
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.