A drunk driving accident can leave you with physical and psychological trauma. It can also leave you with a growing stack of medical bills while preventing you from going back to work to support yourself and your family. Let us help you pursue recovery of your medical expenses, lost wages, and more. The team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins is ready to get to work as soon as we take on your case.
Recovering financially from a car accident takes both time and attention to detail. Our Texas DWI accident lawyers give you both, along with extensive knowledge of state and local laws and how they apply to your case. We can review your case at no cost or obligation to you and represent you on a contingency fee basis. We start by listening to your version of events, and then we fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
Recoverable Damages After a Texas DWI Accident
A car accident can lead to a wide range of financial expenses and losses for you. Proving negligence helps us recover these costs from the at-fault driver. Types of damages that our Texas car accident lawyers can fight to recover for you include:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Approximately 30% of all car accidents nationwide involve a drunk driver. Our law firm can represent your family if you lose a loved one in a fatal DWI crash. The wrongful death damages we request for families often include the decedent’s funeral and burial costs, loss of their financial and domestic contributions, loss of consortium, and loss of companionship.
Don’t Let Time Run Out on Your Right to Recover Compensation
Car accident cases are governed by a myriad of state laws. One of them—Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003—determines how long you have to file your lawsuit. In most cases, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
However, the statute of limitations can fluctuate based on a variety of factors, making compliance challenging without legal guidance. Our car accident attorneys can clarify the appropriate filing deadline for your case and identify any factors that may alter it. With sufficient notice from you, we’ll work hard to file your lawsuit on time and avoid the costly consequences of non-compliance.
For a free legal consultation with a DWI Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
The Benefits of Working With Loncar Lyons Jenkins
If you or your loved one were injured by an intoxicated driver, our law firm can help you pursue financial recovery. Our DWI accident lawyers perform many important tasks for injured clients in Texas, including:
- Addressing your legal questions and concerns
- Building a robust and compelling evidence file
- Calculating your total financial damages
- Canvassing for photos and video footage
- Handling all verbal, written, and virtual communication
- Obtaining blood alcohol content (BAC) test results for the at-fault driver
- Reviewing your car accident report
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we provide ongoing case updates throughout the negotiation process. We fight hard for the best settlement for you and will not hesitate to go to court if one cannot be obtained.
Reviews From Previous Clients
When previous clients share their experiences with our law firm, they leave online reviews like these.
- Dora Galvan-Contreras: “From the initial consultation to the end of the case process…they quickly assisted [me]…[I am] grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you, again, for your help and everything you do.”
- Joe David Morales: “Second-time customer, not by choice…definitely glad they were able to help me out on both occasions. Thanks, Belle, Tony, Margie, [and] Matt.”
You do not have to pursue compensation from a negligent driver without any legal guidance or direction. Let us help—our team will treat your case like the priority it is.
Texas DWI Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Evidence That Our Attorneys Collect to Prove Your Accident Was Caused By DWI
To build your case file, we start by proving the at-fault driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol when the accident occurred. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 32 DWI fatalities occur across the United States every single day.
The evidence file we build for you will include proof of the driver’s BAC level, which may come in the form of field sobriety tests, blood tests, or breath analysis. Additional supporting evidence may include:
- Police reports
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Injury photos
- Income statements
We will not tax you or your family with the daunting task of evidence collection. Instead, our legal team will handle it for you. We also present your file to the at-fault driver and their insurer or legal representative in an organized fashion.
The Intoxicated Driver’s Negligence Entitles You to Compensation
All drivers on the road owe it to other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists to drive as safely as possible. To support your right to compensation, our law firm must prove the following components of negligence:
- Duty: The obligation to adhere to the rules of the road and drive safely
- Breach of duty: The at-fault driver got behind the wheel while under the influence
- Causation: The accident was caused by the intoxicated driver’s actions
- Damages: The accident had financial consequences
We never stop fighting for clients who were injured by someone else’s negligence. Our attorneys work hard to build solid cases and hold at-fault drivers accountable for the results of their actions.
Contact our Texas DWI Accident Attorneys today
Contact Our Texas DWI Accident Lawyers for a Free Case Review Today
If a drunk driver injured you or someone you love, our Texas DWI accident lawyers can help you obtain financial compensation. We are ready to prove the driver was intoxicated and pursue fair compensation on your behalf.
Concentrate on getting better and let the client-focused team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins build the strongest possible case for you. To get started, contact our case review team today for a free consultation.