Drug companies create products that can ease symptoms or cure medical issues. While many drugs can help consumers, some do more harm than good. This can happen when drug manufacturers cut corners during manufacturing or label design. You and other consumers could suffer physical harm if you take a dangerous drug thinking it’s safe.
A Texas dangerous drug lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you. We understand that drug companies sometimes rush to get their products into production. Therefore, they might not follow proper quality control procedures to ensure their products are safe. When this happens, and you sustain bodily harm, you deserve justice. Our personal injury law firm can help you seek compensation from the drug company so you can hold them accountable.
How Much Compensation Could I Recover in a Dangerous Drug Case in Texas?
Our attorneys can work diligently to determine the monetary awards you could recover for the harm you suffered. We can identify and calculate damages as we seek maximum compensation in your case. Additionally, our legal team will include all the damages to ensure your request monetary awards for all of them.
In addition to identifying your damages, we can gather evidence to prove your losses. To recover compensation, you must prove the opposing party breached its duty of care to keep you safe and, therefore, caused your injuries and damages. You could request compensation for any of the following from a dangerous drug lawyer:
- Medical expenses: Soon after you ingest the drug, you could require medical attention, including emergency care. You could recover awards for any of these costs through your claim. To prove you incurred medical expenses, we can gather medical bills you received and receipts of payment.
- Lost income: The injuries from the dangerous drug could cause you to miss work. If you must miss substantial work, you could lose significant income. Our Texas dangerous drug attorneys can locate your pay stubs and speak to your employer to determine how much income you lost. We can include that information in the evidence.
- Pain and suffering: Your injuries could cause you a great deal of pain, physically and emotionally. If you suffered discomfort, you could request payment for going through that. Our attorneys can speak to your doctors and other experts to prove you dealt with pain because of your injuries.
Keeping documentation, such as medical bills, receipts, or pay stubs, can make it easier for us to gather evidence to prove your claim. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our Texas dangerous drug attorneys can help prove you sustained these losses because of the drug.
If you lost a loved one who took a dangerous drug, we are sorry for your loss. Our Texas wrongful death lawyer can help your family take legal action against the drugmaker to recover damages such as funeral and burial expenses, lost household income, and other losses. We can review how a wrongful death lawsuit works in Texas during a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a Dangerous Drug lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
Choosing Loncar Lyon Jenkins as Your Dangerous Drug Attorney in Texas Can Help Your Case
When you hire an attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins to represent you, you can count on us to advocate for you as we pursue your case against dangerous drug manufacturers. Not only will we build a strong case, but we can also negotiate a fair compensation deal that meets your needs.
Other benefits of choosing our law firm include the following:
- A free consultation to learn how our dangerous drug attorneys can help with your case.
- A contingency fee agreement so you don’t have to stress about paying us upfront. You only pay our attorney’s fees if you recover compensation.
We can help you immediately and stand up against companies that manufacture dangerous drugs.
Client Testimonials About Our Personal Injury Attorneys
We don’t take on cases for recognition; we do it to help others who suffered another’s wrongdoing. We believe anyone who sustains an injury because of someone else’s actions should have the opportunity to seek justice. Clients have said the following about our legal team:
- “From the initial consultation to the end of case process, the team helped me and understood the situation. They quickly assisted by resolving my case within a allowable timeframe. They kept me informed of every step in the process and grateful to them for winning my case. Thank you again for your help and everything you do.” – Dora Galvan-Contreras
- “Loncar Lyon Jenkins have done an outstanding job for me and my family. The service that was provided throughout my 2 ½ years was spectacular. They kept me very informed of the whole process and made sure I was getting the best medical treatment. They go above and beyond to get you the most for your case. Thanks for going the extra mile Connie Abel.” – Jonathan Rayos
Texas Dangerous Drug Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Common Dangerous Drugs in Texas
Several dangerous drugs have made their way into Texas. Texas laws allow victims of these drugs to seek compensation for their losses. Our attorneys have handled many cases regarding dangerous drugs and are familiar with drugs that have caused harm to others. Common dangerous drugs that could cause you bodily harm include:
- Cholesterol medications
- Arthritis medications
When you take medication, you expect the drug company to test it beforehand to ensure it won’t harm consumers. Unfortunately, that sometimes doesn’t happen. By holding these drug makers accountable, you can help to keep these dangerous drugs off the market.
Contact our Texas Dangerous Drug Attorneys today
How Long Do I Have to File a Case Against a Dangerous Drug Manufacturer in Texas?
Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 sets the timeline for how long you have to sue someone who has injured you. Per this law, Texas generally gives you two years before your chances to recover compensation decrease.
Because of this deadline, our dangerous drug attorneys recommend you seek help from an attorney as soon as you can after realizing the drug has incurred harm to your body. We must investigate the case, which could take time. Our firm wants to ensure we have enough time to build a strong case before the deadline ends.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Dangerous Drug Attorneys in Texas for a Free Consultation
To learn more about the legal representation from our firm, contact us today. You can speak to our dangerous drug attorneys in Texas at no cost to find out how we can help you hold the dangerous drug manufacturer accountable.
You deserve compensation to cover your losses after dealing with the aftermath of a dangerous drug.