Though every car accident victim in Texas deserves justice, drunk drivers deserve a special brand of justice. These drivers pose an unacceptable risk of danger to others, and they must pay for the harm they cause—whether it is non-fatal injuries or a wrongful death.
A Texas drunk driving car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon will lead the fight for your financial recovery. Our firm has secured many substantial settlements and judgments for car accident victims since 1988. Let us advocate for you.
Why Drunk Driving Accident Victims Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins to Fight for Justice
Loncar Lyon Jenkins established its presence in Texas more than three decades ago. Our founders saw the need to provide accident victims with capable, compassionate legal services.
Negligent parties, including drunk drivers, must be responsible for the harm they cause innocent victims. When car accident victims cannot seek justice on their own or want the help of a trustworthy law firm, they turn to Loncar Lyon Jenkins because:
- We offer decades of experience: Longevity is a benefit in the personal injury field. Our attorneys understand the nuances of every jurisdiction we serve in Texas. Whether your car accident occurred in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, or elsewhere in the state, our firm will be familiar with the local legal system.
- We offer big-firm resources: Because we get justice for thousands of clients each year, our firm offers major resources that smaller firms can’t. We hire experts, rely on a team of investigators, commission exhibits, and pull out all the stops when building drunk driving car accident cases.
- We provide small-firm services: Despite our big-firm resources, we offer service that feels personal. You’ll get to know your Texas drunk driving attorney, and we’ll always be available to answer your calls, respond to your emails, and listen to your story. You’ll feel like yours is our only case.
- We take drunk driving accidents personally: Our attorneys and staff form deep personal bonds with our clients. We can’t help but feel that, if a drunk driver hit one of our loved ones, we’d provide them with the same legal service you will receive—because we truly consider our clients to be family.
Drunk drivers kill or injure thousands of people in Texas each year, according to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). While our firm cannot stop drunk drivers from getting behind the wheel, we can hold them accountable when they harm victims like you.
Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a drunk driver in Texas, let Loncar Lyon Jenkins lead your car accident case.
Our Fee Structure Takes All Financial Pressure Off Your Shoulders
As a client of Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you will:
- Pay us nothing upfront
- Pay for none of the case-related fees and costs
- Only agree to grant our firm a reasonable portion of any settlement or judgment we secure for you
In other words, you pay nothing unless we win. Even then, you’ll never pay out of your own pocket to hire a Texas drunk driving accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins.
Loncar Lyon Jenkins doesn’t play games when protecting clients and getting justice. Our fee structure proves that we intend to win for you. Our firm has plenty of motivation to get the money you deserve, and we’ll work hard to do just that.
For a free legal consultation with a Drunk Driving Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
Recoverable Damages in a Texas Drunk Driving Car Accident Case
A Texas drunk driving car accident lawyer from our firm will seek compensation for all your accident-related damages, including:
- Vehicle repairs: It is a given that a drunk driver who damages your vehicle should pay for repairs. We will demand that they do.
- Other property expenses: If your phone, clothing, or other property is damaged during the accident, we’ll seek compensation to repair or replace the property.
- Medical bills: Your Texas drunk driving accident attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek money for all your accident-related medical bills. If you continue to suffer symptoms of your injuries, we’ll consult medical experts about your future care costs.
- Pain and suffering: We’ll account for any psychological distress, emotional anguish, acute or chronic pain, lost quality of life, and other types of pain and suffering resulting from your accident.
- Professional damages: Our firm will seek money for any lost income, reduced earning power, lost bonuses, missed promotions, and other professional benefits you lose because of your drunk driving car accident.
- Mental health treatment: If you receive counseling or other treatment for your pain and suffering, we’ll seek money to cover the costs of these services.
Nobody should have to pay for a drunk driving accident they didn’t cause. Drunk drivers, on the other hand, should pay when their reckless actions hurt others.
Texas Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How a Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer in Texas Will Fight for Your Settlement or Verdict
Our attorneys will handle your drunk driving accident case in Texas from start to finish. We generally fight for drunk driving accident victims’ financial recoveries by:
- Securing evidence, which may include breathalyzer test results, blood test results, witness accounts, video footage of the accident, and a reconstruction of the collision
- Documenting your damages, which we may do with medical bills, expert testimony, vehicle repair invoices, and other relevant documentation
- Seeking a settlement, as our attorneys will demand that liable parties pay what you deserve
- Managing all case-related duties, including communications and paperwork
- Completing a trial, which is not always necessary, but is a possibility that our legal team is always prepared for
Bring in the Strong Arm by retaining Loncar Lyon Jenkins for your drunk driving car accident case in Texas. We won’t rest until we’ve achieved the result you deserve.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins Today for Your Free Consultation
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) explains that drunk driving is illegal. While drunk driving charges may lead to a criminal case, drunk driving is also negligent. This means you can seek compensation for a drunk driving accident in Texas via a civil claim or lawsuit. Let a car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins lead your fight for justice.
Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.