Street racing poses a serious risk of injuries and fatalities and is illegal in the state of Texas. If you or someone you love were injured in a recent collision, our Texas street racing car accident lawyer will help you hold the at-fault driver accountable. With our legal guidance and support, you can build a strong case for financial recovery. We will seek compensation for your medical bills, income loss, and pain and suffering.
We will investigate your case at no cost, build a comprehensive evidence file, and fight hard to negotiate on your behalf. While we handle the details of your case, you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery. We even deal with the insurance company, so you do not have to. Leave it to us. At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we never stop fighting for you.
Damages We Fight to Recover for You and Your Family
Assessing the monetary value of your case can be more complicated than you think, and it can be easier than you think to overlook valid damages. When our Texas car accident lawyer accepts your case, we request the following damages:
- Current and future medical bills
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Current and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Impairment and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our law firm also helps the families of car accident fatalities recover a variety of wrongful death damages. They include the cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses and your loss of their income and domestic support. We take time to explain who can benefit from wrongful death damages and the time you have to take legal action.
Texas’ Car Accident Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations on personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits is generally two years from the date of the accident, according to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003.
The sooner you get our law firm involved in your case, the more time we have to comply with the statute of limitations. We can also interview accident witnesses while their memories are vivid.
No one should have to forego legal service when they need it most out of concern for its costs. Our law firm will represent you on a contingency fee basis. We charge nothing upfront or out of your pocket. We are only compensated when you are and if your case does not result in a financial award, you owe us no legal fees at all.
For a free legal consultation with a Street Racing Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
How Our Street Racing Car Accident Lawyer Builds Your Texas Case
In Texas, you can attempt to resolve your car accident case and deal with the insurance company on your own. However, we strongly recommend hiring a lawyer. When you hire a personal injury lawyer to represent you, we protect you from bad-faith insurance practices and speedy, but insufficient, settlements.
On your behalf, we will:
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Assess the monetary value of your case
- Collect physical evidence and documents
- Canvass for supporting photos and video
- Handle all case-related communication
- Complete, submit, and file all paperwork
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
Our team also handles the negotiation process from start to finish. At Loncar Lyons Jenkins, we stop at nothing to fight for fair financial compensation for you. If a favorable settlement is not forthcoming, we will take your case to court for final resolution.
Reviews and Recommendations for the Strong Arm
When previous injured clients our law firm represented share their experience with our legal team, they leave reviews like the following:
- From the initial consultation to the end of [my] case…the team helped me and understood the situation. They quickly assisted by resolving my case within the allowable timeframe. They kept me informed of every step in the process…Thank you, again, for your help… – Dora Galvan-Contreras
- Second time customer, not by choice. But, definitely glad they were able to help me out on both occasions. Thanks, Belle, Tony, Margie, [and] Matt… – Joe David Morales
We work hard to treat you like the individual you are, not like a case file, and to give your case the time and attention it needs and deserves.
Texas Street Racing Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Evidence We Collect To Prove Street Racing Caused Your Accident
According to Texas Transportation Code § 545.4205, street racing is strictly prohibited. It is also inherently dangerous and can result in serious injuries and fatalities. When we build your evidence file, we include proof that this dangerous driving behavior caused your accident, including:
- Car accident report
- Witness statements
- Accident scene photos
- Accident reconstruction
We will also consult street racing and other subject matter experts who can substantiate your case. The case file we build for you will also include documents and evidence that prove the costs of your recoverable damages, including medical records and bills, proof of income, and repair and replacement estimates for your damaged or destroyed car.
Liability in Your Street Racing Car Accident Case
Our law firm takes on the task of proving the at-fault driver was racing. Street racing can mean any of the following:
- Excessively high speeding
- Speeding so fast, the car cannot brake safely or effectively
- Speeding so fast, the driver loses control of the car
- Sideswiping other vehicles
- Weaving and other forms of reckless driving
- Speeding that leads to injuries and fatalities
If the driver involved in your accident was engaged in any of these or other dangerous activities, their actions were negligent. Negligence — duty, breach, causation, and damages — entitle you to financial compensation.
Contact our Texas Street Racing Accident Attorneys today
Get a Free Review of Your Street Racing Car Accident Case
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we are passionate about helping injured clients obtain financial compensation. We also fight for families who lost a loved one in a negligence-based accident. You do not have to pursue the at-fault driver alone.
If you are entitled to financial compensation, our Texas street racing car accident lawyer fights hard to obtain it for you. Get started by contacting one of our case review team members today.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form