You must get the financial recovery you deserve after a distracted driver’s negligence injures you. A Dallas car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will establish liability and fight for the settlement or verdict your damages entitle you to. We can also represent you if you have lost a loved one because of a distracted driver, in which case our firm offers its sympathies.
Distracted drivers (and their insurers) must be financially responsible for the accidents they cause. A Dallas distracted driving car accident lawyer from our firm will work to secure the money you are owed. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for a free consultation.
Why Victims of Distracted Drivers in Dallas Choose Loncar Lyon Jenkins
When negligent drivers aren’t paying attention, such as when they’re talking or texting on their cell phones while operating their vehicles, they could hit other motorists (or pedestrians), no matter if they are traveling at high or low speeds. This can leave victims with severe injuries or without loved ones who pass away from accident-related injuries.
You deserve fair compensation for your accident-related damages, and Loncar Lyon Jenkins is a law firm that fights relentlessly for our clients’ financial recoveries. There are plenty of reasons to hire a personal injury attorney from our Dallas team. Here are a few:
- We call Dallas home: We maintain an office on Cesar Chavez Boulevard in Dallas, providing a convenient headquarters for your case. Our injury attorneys will waste no time documenting your accident, and our office ensures you will receive the personal representation you deserve.
- The Strong Arm team will fight for your full financial recovery: Not every law firm shows the same amount of fight. The Strong Arm name is hard-earned, as we have held insurance companies and negligent motorists responsible for many years. Our Dallas distracted driving car accident lawyers will fight for the entire amount of monetary damages you are entitled to, even if that means we must go to trial.
- We require no upfront fees or costs from you: Car accident victims face enough financial uncertainty, so we aim to ease your financial distress. We start by covering the entire cost of your personal injury lawsuit. An attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will only get a fee if they secure compensation for you.
- We don’t tolerate distracted driving: Our firm started the Distraction-Free Driving PSA Scholarship to signify our intolerance for distracted drivers. There is no excuse to endanger others by engaging in distracting behaviors. Your case will be personal to us, as we have taken a zero-tolerance stance against distracted driving.
When you hire a distracted driving car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins, you get the immediate support of our entire firm. Call our team for your free consultation, and let us get to work for you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
We Will Demand That the Distracted Driver Covers Your Accident-Related Damages
Whether we are seeking compensation directly from the distracted motorist or their insurance provider, we will demand total coverage of your accident-related damages. Common damages in car accident cases include:
We will seek money to cover all your property expenses, which may include:
- Vehicle repairs or replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Repair or replacement of clothing, personal electronics, and any other property damaged during your car accident
- Temporary transportation expenses
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the average injury-causing car accident results in $40,000 in economic costs alone. We aim to ensure you don’t face a single out-of-pocket cost for an accident caused by a distracted driver.
We will include all your accident-related medical bills in your insurance claim or lawsuit. These costs may stem from:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency observation and treatment
- Hospital stays
- Specialist visits
- Other accident-related medical services
Our Dallas auto accident attorneys will also factor medical equipment, rehabilitation, and other medical-adjacent expenses in your settlement calculation.
Pain and Suffering
Our lawyers often see car accident victims grapple with:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Physical pain
- Sleep difficulties
- Lost quality of life
- Other accident-related pain and suffering
We will consult mental health experts to identify and calculate the cost of your pain and suffering. If you pursue any treatment for your pain and suffering, we will factor the cost of care into your case.
Recoverable professional damages may include:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses
- Lost promotion opportunities
- Diminished earning power
- Loss of professional status
- Loss of job fulfillment
Wrongful Death Damages
We also lead cases for those affected by fatal distracted driving accidents. A Dallas wrongful death lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins will seek compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial or cremation costs
- Pain and suffering (affecting both the decedent and survivors)
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic value (like spousal companionship and parental guidance)
We intend for you to receive fair compensation for each of your accident-related damages, which are unique to you. Let our team of Dallas distracted driving car accident lawyers hold insurers or other liable parties responsible for the compensation they owe you.
We Will Handle Every Step of Your Distracted Driving Car Accident Case in Dallas
If distracted driving caused your car accident, Loncar Lyon Jenkins will carry the entire responsibility of your case, fighting for you by:
- Leading communications: We will protect you and move your case forward by handling all case-related communications. If you must do anything related to your case, we will let you know.
- Securing evidence: Our attorneys will secure all relevant evidence as quickly as possible.
- Documenting damages: We will gather evidence of your accident-related damages, including medical records and proof of lost income.
- Negotiating a settlement or going to trial: We will demand a fair settlement for your injuries and financial losses. If liable parties do not negotiate in good faith, we will take your case to court.
We are a detail-focused law firm intent on winning for you.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
Talk to Us Today About Your Dallas Distracted Driving Car Accident – The Consultation Is Free
Our car accident lawyer wants to start your case as soon as possible—the sooner we begin, the sooner we may secure a financial recovery for you. Our legal team in Dallas is available 24/7 to speak with you, so there is no reason to wait any longer. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 generally allows injured parties only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death lawsuit. Once the statute of limitations deadline expires, you will lose your opportunity to recover damages.
We can get to work on recovering crucial evidence to build your claim for compensation and hold a negligent driver responsible for their careless or reckless behavior. Injury victims deserve to receive monetary awards promptly after suffering injuries. Call Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for your free consultation.