If a careless rideshare driver caused your Garland, TX, traffic accident injuries, you may be able to develop a case for financial recovery. One of our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys can help you pursue justice and fair compensation.
You can speak to a staff member from Loncar Lyon Jenkins today for free. We provide complimentary consultations to all injured accident victims and their families.
Our Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyers Work on a Contingency-fee Basis
When you work with an injury attorney from Loncar Lyon Jenkins on your rideshare accident case, you will never need to pay any out-of-pocket or upfront fees. We do not ask for a retainer to get started, and there are no payments expected from your family while the case is in progress.
We helped thousands of clients last year based on contingency fees. We investigated their accidents, prepared their cases, and pursued compensation for their losses without any starting costs.
For a free legal consultation with a Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accidents lawyer serving Garland, call 877-239-4878
We Can Recover Damages for Your Expenses and Losses
Our rideshare accident lawyers from Loncar Lyon Jenkins seek compensation for every client we represent. We aim to recover fair compensation for each of your accident-related losses.
We will attempt to secure the following losses on your behalf:
Your economic damages are the monetary losses related to the crash. Some examples include:
- Current and future treatment costs
- Ongoing care and support costs
- Lost wages and reduced future earning capacity
- Car repairs
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Non-economic damages are your losses that come with subjective monetary values. We can examine your prognosis, financial losses, and quality of life to determine the cost of these expenses.
Some examples include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
Garland Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
Deadlines for Taking Legal Action in Your Rideshare Accident Case
You generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. However, you could have more time to act based on:
- Your age at the time of the accident
- Whether you were involved in a hit-and-run accident
- Whether the at-fault party hid their identity or tried to delay the legal process
We want you to contact us as soon as possible. If the deadline expires on your case, you could be ineligible to recover compensation.
Contact our Garland Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorneys today
Our Team Can Build Your Case Based on Evidence
Our lawyers know what it takes to develop a successful case to prove an Uber or Lyft driver caused an accident. We advocate on behalf of injured rideshare passengers and those involved in collisions caused by these drivers. We also represent families who lost loved ones in these accidents. Our firm takes every traffic accident case we handle seriously. We prepare each case as though it’s going to trial.
If we work together, you can also expect our team to:
- Address your concerns and offer counsel about any questions you have
- Protect your rights by managing all communications with the insurer and others
- Negotiate with the insurer to seek a fair out-of-court settlement
- Represent your best interests
- Calculate your losses
- Protect you against aggressive insurance companies
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Is Responsible for Paying for Your Rideshare Accident Damages?
- If the driver is not on the rideshare app, their own insurance policy is in effect.
- If the driver is signed in but does not have a rider match, the company provides a contingent policy. The driver’s policy remains the primary coverage option.
- Once the driver is actively completing a request, the rideshare company’s $1 million liability policy is in effect.
Determining the insurance company responsible for your claim can be complex in some Uber and Lyft accident cases. Loncar Lyon Jenkins can sort out this issue and file your claim with the appropriate insurer.
Determining Whether You Can Sue the Rideshare Company
You may be able to hold Uber or Lyft accountable for your losses if you were injured as:
- A passenger in the rideshare car
- A driver or passenger in another vehicle hit by the rideshare car
- A motorcyclist struck by a rideshare car
- A pedestrian or bicyclist hit by a rideshare driver
The rideshare accident lawyers from Loncar Lyon Jenkins prepare every case for court, but we do not always have to file suit to get a positive outcome for our clients. We are often able to negotiate a settlement agreement with the insurer representing Uber or Lyft.
Do Your Injuries Merit Compensation?
In the past, we have helped car accident claimants afflicted by:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Cuts and bruises
- Sprains and strains
- Torn ligaments
- Road rash
Do not assume that your injuries do not deserve compensation. Let us examine your losses and determine whether you have a viable case.
Let the Loncar Lyon Jenkins Team Review Your Case for Free Today
If a rideshare driver caused your Garland accident injuries, you can call in the Strong Arm to fight for you. Loncar Lyon Jenkins’s lawyers will not back down just because Uber or Lyft does not want to take responsibility for their driver’s actions.
To learn more about how we may be able to help you pursue compensation in your case, call (877) 239-4878. We offer free consultations for collision victims in Garland.