Car accidents can be traumatic experiences. You could be dealing with painful injuries, expensive medical bills, the loss of your car, or perhaps even the loss of a loved one. If you’ve suffered such losses in a car accident in McKinney, you could seek compensation from the liable party.
A McKinney car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can help you through the claims process. Our attorneys can also represent you through a lawsuit if the insurance company refuses to give you a fair settlement. When you choose our attorneys, you can expect us to handle all legal matters so you can focus on your recovery.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in McKinney
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that distracted driving is one of the biggest factors in car crashes today. Other common reasons for accidents include:
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
- Poor road maintenance
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Bad weather conditions
Our legal team can investigate your car accident to determine how and why it happened and ultimately, identify the liable party.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
How Much Compensation Could I Recover After a McKinney Car Accident?
Without knowing the details of your case, it’s difficult to assign a value. Because each car accident case is different, the value of each one can vary drastically. Once you speak to our car accident lawyers in McKinney, we can provide a more accurate estimate of your case’s value and you can better understand how much compensation you could recover.
When our attorneys start working on your case, we can identify your losses, add up their value, and seek compensation for each loss. Examples of losses you could incur after sustaining car accident injuries include:
- Medical bills: We can help you seek compensation for the cost of any medical care you need to treat your car accident injuries. Our attorneys can also include the estimated value of your future medical bills.
- Lost earnings: This is the value of the income you missed out on by having to take time off work to recover. We can also calculate the estimated value of your future lost income if you cannot return to work in the future.
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering: Serious injuries can cause a lot of physical pain. The trauma of the accident and your injuries could also cause you to suffer emotional issues like anxiety, depression, or even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Our attorneys can help you seek compensation for what you had to endure.
We can ensure that every loss you suffered is included. You deserve compensation for all of your losses, and we can fight for you to recover all of them.
How Loncar Lyon Jenkins Can Help You After a Car Accident
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our car accident attorneys can guide you through every step of your claim. Our legal team can handle communications with the insurance company and fight for you through negotiations. Other steps we can take to help you after sustaining car accident injuries include:
- Reviewing evidence from the scene to prove the cause and at-fault driver of the accident.
- Interviewing witnesses to determine what led to the accident.
- Calculating the value of your losses and how much compensation to seek in damages.
- Drafting and sending a demand letter to the opposing party to inform them of how much compensation you seek for your damages.
- Advocating for you through negotiations to help reach a fair settlement with the opposing party.
- Representing you at trial if your case requires us to file a lawsuit.
We’ve handled many car accident cases in the past and know what it takes to reach a successful outcome. We also understand how insurance companies handle negotiations and can combat their tricks with our own strategies.
Benefits of Choosing Our Firm
When you choose our firm, you can expect us to give your case the personal attention it needs. We can also start your case virtually if your injuries prevent you from making it to our offices. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, we want you to have the opportunity to work with our attorneys, regardless of your ability to meet in person.
Other benefits of choosing our firm include free consultations and contingency fees. We offer most legal services on a contingency fee basis. Because of this, you don’t have to pay legal fees unless we help you recover compensation. Also, with a free consultation, you can decide if our team is the right fit for you, without having to pay anything upfront.
877-239-4878Available 24/7 | 356 Days | se habla español
You Have a Limited Time to File a McKinney Car Accident Lawsuit
If you get into a car accident in McKinney, Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 says you have two years from the accident date to file a lawsuit. While our legal team hopes to avoid a lawsuit and settle outside of court, we still want to have the option.
Because of the deadline, it’s important to start taking charge of your case quickly. Investigations and developing a strong case take time. By getting in touch with our legal team shortly after the accident, you can provide us with more time to build a stronger case.
Our McKinney Car Accident Lawyers Offer Free Case Reviews
To learn more about your legal options, contact us for a free case review. When we review your case, we can provide information about what to expect, so you feel more comfortable with the legal process. We can also navigate through any legal issues that arise to continuously move your case forward.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we strive to offer personalized legal care to you and your loved ones. You deserve the opportunity to hold someone accountable after they cause your injuries. Contact us online today, and we can get to work on your case immediately.