A car accident can leave you with serious injuries that require extensive medical care, preventing you from working. If you experienced life-changing injuries or lost a close loved one due to a negligent driver, we are here. Our car accident lawyers serving Lubbock can help you with your case.
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we can investigate the details of your accident and build a strong case to pursue compensation for losses you suffered. Our legal services are provided on a contingency basis. This means we do not receive payment until we secure a fair settlement on your behalf. You don’t have to pay any upfront fees to get started.
You Could Recover Compensation for Your Losses
Depending on the details of your case, you may be able to recover several forms of compensation after a car accident.
We can help you seek a recovery for:
- Medical bills, including the costs of emergency care, hospitalization, ambulance rides, treatment from doctors or specialists, physical therapy, medications, and more
- Lost wages, if you had to miss work due to recovery from your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity, if your ongoing ability to earn will be affected because of lasting impact from your injuries
- Pain and suffering, if you experience severe pain and other challenges
- Scarring and disfigurement, if your appearance changed as a result of your injuries
- And more
If you face severe injuries, you may face ongoing costs and losses associated with your accident. In addition to determining an amount that represents your past and present losses, we will also estimate any future losses you may face. We don’t want you to have to pay out of pocket for injuries someone else caused.
All Practice Areas we serve in Lubbock
- Loose Objects Accidents
- Driver Fatigue Accidents
- High Winds Accidents
- Animal Crossing the Street Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accidents
- Tailgating Accidents
- Roadway Design and Defect Accidents
- Defective Design or Manufacture of Vehicles or Vehicle Components Accidents
- Elderly Driver Accidents
- Exceeding Posted Speed Limits Accidents
- Failure to Heed Changing Weather or Road Condition Accidents
- Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accidents
- Improper Lane Changes Accidents
- Improper Turns Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Manufacturer Defect Accidents
- Passenger Vehicle Accidents
- Running a Stop Signal Accidents
- Taxicab Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Tire Blowout Accidents
- Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Wrong Way Accidents
- Street Racing Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accidents lawyer serving Lubbock, call 877-239-4878
Seeking Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a close loved one in a car accident due to a negligent driver, you may be entitled to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit. Taking legal action can be especially challenging when you are grieving a loss. So, we can do all the work necessary to seek financial compensation on your behalf.
Your relationship to the victim is important in determining whether you may pursue civil action. Only the spouse, children, and parents of the decedent may seek damages (per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.004).
We can make a strong case for your compensation. You may be able to recover:
- Medical costs required by your loved one
- Funeral costs
- Loss of companionship
- And more
Lubbock Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How We Help Car Accident Victims
We know that the aftermath of an accident can be a challenging time for many victims. We can handle the whole process of an insurance claim or lawsuit for you.
- Investigate the details of your accident
- Assign liability and gather evidence to prove your losses
- Communicate with insurance companies for you
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Litigate for you, if necessary
- Advise you through every step of your case
We will be sure to accurately value your claim and seek the best possible results through the claims or lawsuit process. You can rest easy knowing you have an advocate in your corner at the negotiating table.
Why Choose Our Team to Help with Your Case?
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, we help thousands of accident victims each year across Texas. When you call in the Strong Arm, you can expect the following:
- A team that will meet you anywhere in Texas. If you’re unable to travel due to your injuries, we can meet you where you are to get started on a case.
- Free case reviews. You can learn your options and get an initial consultation at no cost.
- Contingency-fee based representation. We don’t want to add to your financial burdens at a time when you’re dealing with accident-related expenses. We don’t ask any upfront fees to begin your case—and we only get paid if you do.
- We understand how to handle car accident cases in Texas. In Lubbock alone, there were more than 6,300 car accidents in 2014, per the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). We have seen the unique realities of car accident victims in Lubbock and in Texas. Our team will use our local and regional connections to gather useful evidence in your case.
We work hard to keep you in the loop and ensure that you have a smooth experience through every step of your case.
Contact our Lubbock Car Accident Attorneys today
We Can Handle Common Challenges with Insurance Companies
It is not uncommon to hear from an insurance company soon after the accident. Insurance companies often contact accident victims while they are vulnerable and have not yet hired legal representation. The initial settlement offer they make is most likely a low dollar amount designed to close your claim for the least amount possible. This protects their best interests and not yours.
Accepting a settlement offer without legal representation can compromise your future medical care. Once you accept the offer, you are generally barred from pursuing civil action in the future should your medical condition worsen.
Your injuries require your full attention. Do not let aggressive insurance company representatives pressure you during this stressful time. An injury lawyer from our team can:
- Handle any unfair denials of your claim
- Ensure that you are not unfairly blamed for more of the accident than you are responsible for
- Take your case to trial, if the insurer won’t agree to a fair settlement
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
All Practice Areas We Serve in Lubbock
- Defective design or manufacture of vehicles or vehicle components accidents
- Driver fatigue accidents
- Elderly driver accidents
- Exceeding posted speed limits accidents
- Failure to heed changing weather or road condition accidents
- Failure to obey traffic signals accidents
- Improper lane changes accidents
- Improper turns accidents
- Left turn accidents
- Loose objects accidents
- Manufacturer defect accidents
- Passenger vehicle accidents
- Running a stop signal accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Texting while driving accidents
- Tire blowout accidents
- Uber and Lyft rideshare accidents
- Unsafe lane change accidents
- Wrong way accidents
- Street racing accidents
- High Winds
- Animal Crossing the Street
Forms of Negligence That Can Lead to Car Accidents
We will gather all evidence of what might have led to the crash. Common forms of negligence that can cause car accidents include:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving kills eight people each day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Aggressive driving: Speeding, running red lights, and tailgating are all aggressive driving, as the supports AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI): Drivers who meet or exceed the blood alcohol legal limit of .08 percent, have drugs in their system, or both can be charged with DWI.
- Drowsy driving: Drifting off behind the wheel due to a lack of sleep can cause serious accidents.
These are just a few examples of how a driver in Lubbock may be careless or reckless. If you were injured in an accident, resulting in serious injuries that disrupted your quality of life, you could secure an award. You do not have to endure this alone. A car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can determine the best course of legal action for you.
It takes just one driver engaging in reckless behavior to result in injuries that can last a lifetime. If you experienced serious injuries due to the reckless actions of another driver, Loncar Lyon Jenkins is there.
The Clock is Ticking on the Timeline to File Suit
The Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.001 states that the statute of limitations for filing your civil case is two years. Serious injuries or the death of a loved one can turn your days into a blur. Before you know it, the window for a lawsuit will close.
The time for filing your case begins the moment you become injured or your loved one dies. Twenty-four months is not very long during a stressful time. Let our team worry about deadlines and paperwork regarding your case. We can ensure that all required documents reach the court within the proper time frame.
Call in the Strong Arm for Your Lubbock Case Today
Each case is different and challenging. Collecting and reviewing evidence is something we need to start as soon as possible. We will strive to secure compensation for you in a timely manner based on the facts of your case. However, you must remember that some cases take longer than others.
The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get to work for you. If you were seriously injured in a car accident due to a reckless driver or you lost a loved one, count on us. A car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins is ready to help. Speak to a member of our team today for a free case evaluation at (877) 239-4878.
Call or text 877-239-4878 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form