Whether you were in a vehicle collision on Interstate 35 (I-35) or had a fender-bender just outside your home neighborhood in Texas, our legal team at Loncar Lyon Jenkins wants to hear about your case.
If you or a loved one suffered a severe injury in a car accident in Texas, you may have grounds to demand compensation from a liable party. Our legal team can assign a Texas car accident lawyer to your case and investigate who may be liable for your damages. We offer the first consultation for free to go over your legal options for pursuing your financial recovery.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle at Loncar Lyon Jenkins
Our law firm helps accident victims like you fight for the compensation they need to get their lives back together, especially if you’ve suffered an injury, such as:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding and/or organ damage
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Back injuries, such as herniated discs
At Loncar Lyon Jenkins, our personal injury lawyers handle the following types of car accident cases in Texas:
- Passenger vehicle accidents
- Rideshare vehicle accidents (e.g., Uber or Lyft accidents)
- Hit-and-run driver cases
- Uninsured or underinsured driver cases
- Drunk driving accidents
- Street racing accidents
- Taxicab accidents
- Accidents caused by texting while driving
- Accidents caused by environmental factors (e.g., high winds)
- Accidents involving an elderly driver
- Accidents caused by a driver going the wrong way (e.g., head-on collisions)
- Aggressive driving accidents, including road rage
Our legal team understands that certain variables might make a car accident case much more complex than anticipated, such as cases where the at-fault driver fled the state. However, our team works hard when investigating each client’s case. We aim to confirm as much information as possible so that we can build you a comprehensive case.
All Practice Areas we serve in Texas
- Uninsured Car Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Aggressive Driving Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Loose Objects Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Deadly Defective Vehicles Accidents
- High Winds Accidents
- Exceeding Posted Speed Limits Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Wrong Way Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Running a Stop Signal Accidents
- Improper Lane Change Accidents
- Left Turn Accidents
- Driver Fatigue Accidents
- Tailgating Accidents
- Elderly Driver Accidents
- Manufacturer Defect Accidents
- Passenger Vehicle Accidents
- Uber And Lyft Rideshare Accidents
- Taxicab Accidents
- Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accidents
- Street Racing Accidents
- Improper Turns Accidents
- Tire Blowout Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accidents lawyer serving Texas, call 877-239-4878
What Kind of Damages Can You Pursue in a Car Accident Case in Texas?
No two car accident cases are the same because each individual involved brings a unique set of variables. Our services to you as our client will include identifying your compensable damages and calculating an estimated figure of how much compensation to pursue on your behalf. This figure will be based on whether you:
- Sought medical treatment for your injuries and their approximate costs
- Will be getting long-term or permanent medical treatment and its estimated future costs
- Had to pay for repairs for any damage to your vehicle or other property
- Had to purchase a new car or seek alternative methods of transportation (e.g., public transport, a rental vehicle, or shuttle services) because your vehicle was totaled
- Endured physical and emotional pain and suffering and general inconvenience
- Suffered psychological trauma or emotional distress from the accident
- Had to take extended time off work and lost wages as a result, including paid time off (PTO) and sick days
- Cannot work because of your injuries or only at a limited capacity, which might reduce your ability to earn the same amount of income you made before the accident
- Had other out-of-pocket expenses because of your injuries, such as paying for prescription medications or medical equipment like a wheelchair
Our Texas car accident attorneys may factor in other damages based on what you report to us about the accident and your injuries.
Lost a Loved One? Your Car Accident Case May Qualify for Wrongful Death
Losing a loved one is a challenging experience, especially while trying to balance a legal case. In Texas, the surviving spouse, child, and/or parent can pursue a wrongful death claim or lawsuit on behalf of their late loved one, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 71.004. However, processing grief and trying to work on legal matters can be overwhelming.
When you hire a Texas car accident lawyer from our firm, we will manage your case and provide necessary updates to keep you informed about your case. While you grieve, our team will calculate additional damages you may incur, such as:
- Funeral service costs, including costs for burial or cremation services
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of inheritance
- Medical debts left behind by your late loved one
Texas Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 877-239-4878
How a Texas Car Accident Lawyer from Our Firm Can Help You
When you hire a Texas car accident attorney from our team, we’ll provide the following services:
- Private investigation into your car accident to confirm key information about your case
- Evidence collection, which may involve interviewing witnesses, retrieving video camera footage, or consulting experts who can provide case analysis
- Administrative services, which may involve filling out legal paperwork or responding to messages from inquiring parties (e.g., insurance adjusters or the defendant’s attorneys)
- Legal counsel, which can involve answering common questions about litigation or helping you decide whether you should move forward with a lawsuit
- Legal representation, which can occur both in and out of court
Keep in mind that most personal injury cases do not require a trial. If possible, our team will aim to negotiate a settlement outside of court. However, we will always prepare to argue your case in court if necessary.
Contact our Texas Car Accident Attorneys today
Texas Sets a Legal Deadline for Car Accident Lawsuits
If you decide to file a lawsuit about your Texas car accident, you must submit your case within its statutory deadline. Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 sets the general deadline for most personal injury cases, including automobile accident cases. Per this statute, you have two years from the accident date to submit your lawsuit to the civil court system in Texas.
Filing your case on time is crucial, as failing to do so could bar you from pursuing compensation through a civil case. You also don’t want to give any leverage to the opposing side, who might take advantage of your tardiness and request a case dismissal, which would absolve them of liability if granted. Without legal liability, the defendant would not be obligated to compensate you for your damages.
Our legal team will take appropriate steps to submit your case on time as soon as we begin working with you. So, don’t hesitate to reach out and start your legal journey.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Loncar Lyon Jenkins Now to Get a Free Case Review With Our Team
If you or a loved one suffered injuries and damages in a car accident in Texas, you may qualify to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. A Texas car accident lawyer from Loncar Lyon Jenkins can manage your case and represent you throughout the litigation process. Our legal team advocates for accident victims in Texas, and we are not afraid to fight for the financial compensation you need to recover from your damages.
Contact our law firm today to get a free case evaluation. One of our representatives can explain our services and contingency fee payment structure. We can start building your case as soon as you call.