Lubbock Car Accident Attorneys
For a free legal consultation, call 800-777-7777
Lubbock TX Auto Accident Attorneys Are on Your Side
When you are injured in a car accident, you are likely to have many questions and concerns on the road ahead. Automobile crashes often come out of nowhere, and we never expect to be involved in a dangerous accident. If you or a loved one have sustained severe injuries in a car crash, it’s important to speak to an experienced Lubbock accident lawyer. If a negligent driver was at fault for your injuries, you deserve to be compensated.
Have you suffered serious injuries in a Lubbock auto accident? In many cases, accident victims cannot work and cannot earn money. You might be worrying about how you will pay your hospital bills and how you’ll support yourself. You don’t need to handle these concerns on your own. The dedicated team of Lubbock accident lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins has extensive experience handling Texas car accident claims and can advocate for you throughout the process of seeking compensation for your injuries. Contact us today to learn more.
Lubbock Car Accident Causes
In Lubbock, accidents can happen while drivers are moving at lower speeds around the city or while on the highway. Car crashes have a number of causes, but the Texas Department of Transportation has identified some of the key reasons for accidents on our state’s roadways:
· Distracted driving: distracted driving can occur when you’re talking on a cell phone, texting while driving, changing the radio station, and a number of other acts that take your concentration away from the road.
· Aggressive driving: aggressive driving includes, but is not limited to, speeding, dangerous passing on the highway, running traffic lights and stop signs, and other illegal traffic acts.
· Drowsy driving: drowsy driving is very dangerous, and it’s a particular concern for truck drivers who are often on the road for many hours at a time.
· Drunk driving: driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is always a bad idea, and it places other drivers on the road in serious danger.
· Inclement weather: Lubbock sees a lot of sharp changes in the weather, and the roads can become slick or icy unexpectedly.
· Defective automobile parts: defective car parts can cause dangerous car accidents. When a vehicle’s tires or brakes are defective, they can endanger the driver and other people on the roads.
Click to contact our Personal Injury Lawyers today
Seeking Compensation for Your Lubbock Car Accident
Did another driver’s negligence cause a serious car accident? Are you currently dealing with severe injuries that prevent you from working and paying your bills? You may be eligible for many different forms of compensation, including but not limited to payments for:
· Lost wages, current and future
· Medical bills and hospital expenses
· Broken bones
· Disfigurement, including permanent scarring
· Temporary or permanent paralysis
· Brain damage and traumatic brain injury
· Payment for your pain and suffering.
Unfortunately, car accident victims don’t always survive the crash. If you’ve lost a loved one because of another driver’s negligence, you may want to consider filing a wrongful death claim and seeking additional compensation for the loss of your family member.
Speak to a Lubbock Accident Lawyer
In Lubbock, car accidents can run the gamut from minor fender benders to severe crashes that result in substantial injuries. No matter what kind of accident you’re dealing with, the experienced Texas auto accident lawyers at Loncar Lyon Jenkins can assist you as you seek compensation. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lubbock Useful Links:
City of Lubbock Libraries
Colleges and Universities in Lubbock TX
[wpseo_map id=”4651″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” show_route=”1″]